Chapter 34

It's been a few days and no one has came back to tell me and Eddie what has been happening. Everything is going by so slow since we don't have anything to do except lay around and Eddie won't stop singing his heart out the music Dustin brought me.

"Hey Dustin its Eddie, you there?" He said over and over into the walkie-talkie they left with us.

"Dustin can you hear me? Dustinnnn"

"Eddie he obviously is not listening to us, and if something happened I'm sure he would told us by now" I tell him and he sighs setting it down and sitting back with me.

"Hey it's Nancy" Eddie raises his eyebrows and looks at me, getting up to get the walkie-talkie.

"Hey wheeler! Me and Y/n and are gonna need a food delivery pretty soon. Unless you want us going out into the world-"

"No, no don't do that. Just stay where you are and we will be there soon"

"Can you also bring me a six pack? I know it's stupid as shit drinking right now"

"I'm hey. I'm gonna have to call you back"

"Wheeler no! Wheeler"

"Well they still didn't tell us anything did they?" I say aloud.

"Nope, but they are bringing us food" he says giving me his goofy smile and walking back over to lay on top of me.

"I really just want a cold beer" He groaned into my neck.

"I know Eddie" I laughed into his hair and he pulled away and looked me, moving my hair away from face and kissed me. I laughed in the kiss, but pushed myself against to him even closer if that was possible. My hands found there way into his hair and his to my face.

His rings felt good against my skin since I was getting hot. He pulled away from me and smiled.

"I don't think we should be kissing in a situation like this" I smile at him.

"You have a point" he shrugged and gave me one last quick peck and rolled off of me.

"I hate being in this nasty old shed" I say in annoyance.

"Well at least we're not sitting in a prison cell sweetheart" I gave him a sarcastic smile and pulled out the deck of cards Dustin brought us a few days ago to keep us occupied.

"Wanna play another round?" I eye him.

"Well there's nothing better to do" he sighs and gets up and sits in the boat with me.

"Alright you shuffle. You know I can't" I simply say and hand him the cards.

                                    .•.•.

Our day was interrupted by the sound of a car pulling up. What we were not expecting was for it it be Jason and his crew.

"Of fuck" I mummer. Eddie runs and grabs the walkie talkie and begins talking into it.

"Hey Dustin you there? It's Eddie. You remember me right oh and don't forget about y/n your sister? If anyones there I think we may be in it a bit if trouble" he stops then starts again. "Wheeler! Anybody" he whispers loudly.

I get the great idea of escaping right now because soon these assholes we're gonna find us. "Eddie! Eddie come here now!" I yell at him. He looks at me and sees me on the boat with the ore in my hands. "Let's go. Before they find us"

He looks around and thinks about it for a second then jumps in the boat with me. He paddles with the ore and I paddle with my hands. It's dark out so it's hard to see anything. Once we start to get a distance between land and the water we here some call out.