Chapter 23

"Y/n you gotta come over. Eddie locked himself in the bathroom" Wayne says quickly. "He won't let me in"

"Okay. I'm coming!" I say, grab my keys and drive over to the trailer park as fast as possible. When I park I run into the trailer without even knocking, but I've been doing that for awhile now.

Wayne is sitting on the couch, but I ignore him and run to the bathroom and knock on the door. "Eddie, it's me. Open the door"

I hear him groan "Thank god!" And the door swings open.

I instantly laugh at the sight of him. He rolls his eyes and pulls me in shutting the door quickly.

"Your- your bangs" I choke out.

"Yeah, yeah" he huffs annoyed.

"What did you do?"

"They we're getting to long and I wanted to trim them" he explains.

"Why didn't you go somewhere?" I ask and stop laughing less.

"Because last time they messed It up"

"You just did the same thing!" I say and grab a piece of his hair.

"Just please fix it" he sighs.

"Alright. sit up here" I tell him and pat the counter of the bathroom and he hops onto it. I stand in between his legs and begin cutting away.

"I saved your ass" I laugh, holding up a mirror for him to look.

He grins widely and puts the two of his hands on the side of my face and leans down bringing his lips to mine.

I leaned into him hard making his back hit the mirror behind us. He slid off the counter and pushed me into the wall, making me gasp and he grinned into the kiss, but he pulled away and grabbed my arm and pulled me into his room and shutting the door behind him.

He placed me on his bed and held my face. "Thank you for fixing my hair sweet-"

I  interrupted him and reached up,  pulling him down to me and the rest of his words were lost against in my  mouth. He kissed me gently, carefully. I knotted my fists in his shirt, pulling him harder against me. He groaned softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled me, gathering me against him, and we fell onto the bed together, still kissing.

"Eddie are you okay?" I hear Wayne say and the sound of the door opening. "Shit! Sorry guys-"

Me and Eddie pull away from each other to see Wayne covering his eyes and he slams the door shut. Eddie looks down at me and we both lash out in a fit of laughter.

"Did you see his face" I ask.

"No he was covering it" Eddie chokes out.

ARGGGG! Just a filler chapter:)