Chapter 29

At school Robin told me how Eddie showed up to the party last night looking for Andy, but thankfully Andy left soon after I did.

When I found out I went and found Eddie and told him how stupid that was of him. "You should be glad he wasn't there!"

"He should be glad he wasn't there" he says through gritted teeth.

"God Eddie, you already got him once, isn't that enough?" I ask him.

He clenches his jaw "He spilled his drink all over you and I know he was obviously being a prick since you had to be near him"

"Eddie just forgot about him" I say. "C'mon let's go to class"

~

When Mrs O'donelle handed the class our test scores from last Friday I was relieved to see I passed with a B. I turn myself around to see what Eddie got and he shoving the paper into his backpack.

"You didn't pass?" I ask. He looks at me quickly and rolls his eyes.

"No"

"Eddie I told you to just study with me. Every time you come over I'm studying but you never want to" I groan and he just zips up his backpack.

"You have to start passing the next few tests. We're graduating soon and your not going to if you keep failing" I know he didn't want to hear this right now, but if someone didn't tell him we wouldn't care.

"Y/n I am army crawling my way up to a D okay. And I'm passing in my other classes"

"Just please Eddie, take some time to study! It's almost spring break"

"Can we go to your place tonight to?"

"Every time we go to my-"

"Please?"

"Fine Eddie" I laugh. After finding dustin and Robin we drop her off then go back home and Eddie comes over.

We studied in the living room so we couldn't get distracted from anything except from mom bickering in our ears every 5 seconds.

We went over each others notes and I told Eddie he needed to redo his which made him get annoyed.

"Eddie these have nothing to do with what we're studying right now. We did this like months ago"

"How? Look I just did these today!" He says pointing to the date written in the corner. I laugh and pull out my folder finding my old notes from a few weeks ago that had to do with what he was writing about.

"See Eddie. These are from like early February" he snatches the paper.

"That's impossible"

"You're impossible. Just copy my notes so you have some okay" I hand him my notes and he scribbles them down.

After a while mom calls us for dinner and when we stand up one of the books falls out of my lap and when I bend down to go get it I feel Eddie place is hands on my waist and pull me back and he thrusted against me.

"oh fuck y/n-" he moaned stupidly. "y-yeah faster..!" I hear him holding back his laugh. I stood up right and he kept doing it but sloppier as I looked over my shoulder. This isn't the first time he's done thins either, I can't even count the amount of times he has.

"Eddie!" I screech and move away quickly. I imm start laughing when my mom asks me what happened. "She could've saw you stupid!" I whisper and he just grins widely.

After dinner and going through his notes one last time we put everything away.

"Bye Eddie!" My mom yells out from the living room and Dustin does the same when we walk out the front door.

"Drive safe" I demand.

He smiles and puts his arms around me. "I will Y/n"

I meet him halfway and we kiss. "Bye Doll face" he waves as he walks to his car and I blow him a kiss. I sit on the porch until I cant hear his car anymore.

Shits gonna go down soon😔