Chapter 27

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I yell when I open the door to Eddie's bedroom. I run and jump into his bed on top of him waking him up. He instantly wraps him arms around me making me trapped on top of him. He gave me light kisses all over my face. "Get up" I giggle and try to escape. He just covers me in blankets and cuddles me.

"Five more minutes" he yawns.

"Eddie it's 11:30" I laugh in his chest

"So? I'd lay in bed with you all day if I could" he tries to reason and I roll my eyes.

"I brought you you're favorite pancakes from Johnnys" I say and he sits up quickly. He looks at it desk where the bag and balloons are I got him.

"Thanks sweetheart" He says giving me his goofy grin. He pushes himself of the bed and sat his his desk opening the containers. I smile at the sight of his bed hair.

~

After he ate and got ready for the day he asked me to do something for him.

"Go to a piercing shop!" I say surprised that he asked me to pierce his nose.

"No I don't feel like spending money on it. I have a ring right here" he smiles holding up a nose ring.

"Well we need a needle and alcohol to clean it"

"Already got it sweetheart" he says tossing me the little baggy full of the supplies.

"So you bought what you needed, but didn't want to pay to get it done?"

He gets up and walks to the bathroom and i follow him. "Yup" he says and tells me to sit on the counter. I do as he says and he sits down in between my legs.

"I've never pierced anything before!" I say panicked when I put the needle In my hand. "Eddie I cant-"

"Pleaseee. As a birthday gift"

"I already got you one"

"Then this can be one that I asked for"

I roll me eyes and pull his face closer. He places his hands on both my thighs, making my stomach do flips. "Ok one, two-" I push the needle into his skin before three and he squeezes my thighs in response. I quickly grab the nose ring and put it through the hole.

"I did it!" I laugh happily. He blinks a few times then gets up to look at it.

"That looks awesome" he nods.

"Lemme see it again" I demand. He steps over to me and I gently grab his face.

"It looks so good on you" I gasp and give him a peck on the cheek.

After I gave him his gift, which was a matching set of rings and one of them had my initial and the one I had has his initial on it. I also got him a cool pair of Reebok shoes that reminded me of him, which he loved.

We stopped by at my house to get dustin.

"Oh shit dude! Your nose looks awesome!" Dustin says as soon as he lays eyes on Eddie.

"Your sister did it" he smirks and Dustin gives me a high-five.

"Come on we have the campaign in ten minutes" I groan and they happily follow me outside and into Eddie's car.

~

Hours we played DnD. Tonight was crazy. Definitely not family friendly.

"Mike you stupid- ARGHH!" I scream at Mike when he rolled a 2. "How the fuck did you roll a two! You rolled two dice!"

"Shut up y/n you literally just rolled a FIVE! A FIVE! THATS NOT MUCH BETTER" he says trying to defend himself.

"SO! YOU WERE THE LAST CHANCE WE HAD!" I scream back at him. Everyone was furious, but laughing at the scene while Eddie looked at me with a wide grin on his face from the sight of me defending myself.