Chapter 13

I recognize this as the place where max lives now. When he parks I actually see that she lives right across from Eddie. Before I can open my door Eddie already has it open. I grab my bag and he unlocks the front door the the trailer and lets me in first.

"Sorry it's dirty in here. I'm always out and my uncle doesn't clean-" he says and starts picking up cans and trash.

"It's okay Eddie. Actually I can help. I don't mind" I offer.

"Y/n I am not letti-"

"Eddie" I sigh and grab the trash bag from his hands. "Get a bag and help me" I laugh. He gives me a crooked smile and does as I say. A few minutes into it I get bored and ask him if he can play music.

"You know it" he winks and walks down the hall. He comes back with a radio and puts it on.

~

After a while the counters are cleaned off completely, the dishes were cleaned and put away, the carpet was vacuumed and all the trash around the living room and in the hallway was gone.

"See that wasn't so bad. It's took us" I look at the clock. "35 minutes. It's only nine" I sigh.

"Are you tired?" He asks.

"God no. I woke up at 11:30 today" I laugh. He says he did too. "Wanna clean something else?" I ask and we laugh even more.

"Well the bathroom is pretty clean since we don't go in there very much. I don't even want to look in my uncles room, so just mine" he shrugs and gets up. I follow him down the hall and into the room with red lights poking through the door. Inside in the corner was a queen sized mattress with the blankets everywhere and a desk with papers and markers sprawled out on it.

The walls were covered in posters and there was a guitar on it. It wasn't very messy besides there being clothes everywhere, the carpet looking like it hadn't been vacuumed in years and some more dishes on the desk by the bed.

"Ok. You do you're clothes and I'll take the dishes out and vacuum?"

"I'll do the dishes. You can just sit." He says and quickly grabs them and goes off to the kitchen. After a few minutes he back in and throws his clothes into a hamper. When he's done I grab the vacuum and do it.

"Good as new" I huff.

"I owe you" he sighs.

"No you don't. That was me repaying you for letting me see you play" I smile.

"Everyone watches us play for free" he laughs.

"Whatever" I grin. I get up off the chair and throw his blankets off the bed and remake it. "Now it's finished" I turn to look at him and smile.

He shakes his head and says "alright I'm starving let's go" I follow him to the kitchen and when he opens his fridge I remember I brought him food.

"Wait!" I say and go to the couch and grab my bag taking out the Tupperware full of food.

"Here" I hand it to him.

"What is it?" He asks setting it on the counter.

"I told you I'd bring you some of my moms food" I shrug, remembering that he told me that Dustin said moms food was the best. "It's chicken parmigiana and there's a salad in the other one" I point.