Chapter 24

I was laying in my bed on my stomach, with my notes and school books out trying to learn as much as possible for tomorrows test in Mrs Whites class when I heard a creak.

My body tensed up at the noise and when the cat began to meow I didn't even think about turning around to see what it was.

I felt my bed sink down and I slowly brought my hand to a book so I can hit whatever was in here with it.

"Hi doll face" they whisper in my ear making me flip onto my back. Above me on all fours was Eddie, his hair and chain dangling in my face.

"You asshole!" I say "you scared the hell out of me" and I punch his chest.

"Sorry princess" he grinned and gave me a small kiss.

I roll my eyes at him. "I'm trying to fit as much as possible in my brain for tomorrows test. You should be doing the same"

"I'm wheeling myself up to a D in her class, I'm almost there" he winks.

"Yeah but if you ace this test and her homework you'd be wayyy up there" He really thinks a D is the best thing for him.

"Why don't you help me then?"

"I will" I smile and hold is face in my hands brining it to mine to kiss him.

"Or we can just do this instead" Eddie breaths out.

"In your dreams Munson" I laugh and roll myself back over onto my stomach to return back to what I was doing. Eddie crawls of the bed and sits at my vanity.

"I like your outfit"

My eyes widened when I noticed what I was wearing. My black panties and his hellfire shirt.

"I've been looking for my shirt everywhere, but it looks great on you so I'm not complaining"

I roll my eyes, jump of my bed and walk to my dresser finding a pair of shorts to put on while he watched me the whole time.

"Aw I liked before the shorts" he groaned and throws his head back.

"shush Eddie" I demand which just makes him laugh at me. I go back to studying and he sits on the bed pestering me to stop what I'm doing. "Eddie just do it with me. I really want you to graduate this year" I sigh.

"I can graduate with a D I think I'm fine"

This man is so frustrating. "Whatever" I was not going to crack him.

"But uh...can I use your notes still?"

I laugh "Yes Eddie"

After trying to continue concentrating I give up and put everything away. "Eddie, it's late and there's school tomorrow" I yawn into his chest.

"Should I just stay here tonight then?" He asks, his voice stating to get raspy. He must be tired as well.

"You know I want you too" I say and set my chin on his chest to look at him.

"Good, cause I was gonna stay anyways" Eddie smiles, and switched off the light. As we were about to go to sleep there was a knock at the wall.

"Goodnight y/n...and Eddie" I can hear dustin say.

"Goodnight Henderson" Eddie laughs.

"You are unbelievable" I whisper and bury myself in Eddie's chest, getting comfortable.