Chapter 2

I sit up and and try and rub the tiredness from eyes away. When Im finally able to open them I see the sun setting and immediately look at the clock on my dresser.

7:15

I woke up just in time to get Dustin and Mike from DnD. School must've really wiped me out today. I go to the bathroom and put my hair up and my shoes on leaving the house to school yet again.

While I sit in the parking lot I wait until 7:40 when I decide to go inside the school to get the boys. They're always here waiting for me at 7:30 and I didn't feel like having to wait longer.

Once I reach the auditorium which is where most of the after school things are held I go inside and see a person that seemed to be cleaning up. I walk up to them and see it's the boy from lunch.

"Hey we're Mike and Dustin here tonight?" I ask. He looks up, surprised at my appearance.

"They we're here just a few minutes ago. You just missed them" He answers and shuts what seems like the last box of supplies.

"They probably are at the car already then" I sigh. "Thanks...?" I trail on. He seems to realize what I'm trying to say.

"Eddie, Eddie Munson" he smiles, looking down at me. I introduce myself as well.

"As you probably already know, I'm Dustin's sister"

"Yeah, I actually just found that out today" a smile still on his face.

"Really? I thought he would be raving about how much of a good sister I am" I say sarcastically, making him chuckle. "Well they're probably waiting for me. Have a good night Eddie" I smile and walk out the building.

Just as I figured the two boys are leaving against the car. "Where were you?" Dustin asks me.

"I went to look for you guys" I answer and put on my seatbelt. As we drive dustin points out that we're near the Burger Shack. "Alright, are you guys hungry?" They both say yes and praise me as I turn into the drive-thru.

I order what we want, and we drive home together and eat. "I know it's kinda my job since I'm your older sister but you guys owe me" I eye them.

Dustin and Mike nod with their mouths full of food. I laugh at the sight and wish them a goodnight.

~

In the morning I get an early start to the day, and decide to do some much needed chores and eat my breakfast. While doing that I notice the boys sprawled out on the living room floor.

They were probably up all night.

After eating I hop in the car and drive to my usual hang out spot in the woods nearby. It's a nice area covered in grass and trees. It's always relaxing to lay a blanket down and listen to music or finish an assignment.

I make my walk to the opening and set my blanket down and opened my book and began to read from where I last left off.

"I didn't know anyone else came here" A voice said about an hour after I got here. I throw my book down and quickly turn to see who it was that spoke. Eddie was standing there. He was wearing a leather jacket with a jean vest over it.

"You scared the hell out of me Eddie" I let out, placing a hand on my heart.

"Sorry sweetheart" he says, biting the inside of his cheek. He sits down and pulls out a cigarette, but stops as he goes to light it.

"I don't mind" I shrug. I put my bookmark into the book and close it since I'm probably not going to begin reading it again. "When did you find this place?" I ask.

"A while ago" all he says.

"I bet I found it before you" I smirk.

"I doubt that" he smiles at me. He points to an old tree and I look over. I look over to his his initials.

E.M 83'

My eyes widen. "Alright. You did" I laugh. He lets out a chuckle while blowing out some smoke. "So you're like the head member of Hellfire Club?" I question.

"Yup" he answers. "Do you play?"

I laugh. "No, but I've seen the boys play"

"Well you could always learn..." he suggests.

"It seems like you have to be very...into it to like it" I chuckle.

"You don't have to be. But you never know until you try" He says and grins at me.

"Maybe. I'll need to learn first"

"I could always teach you" he mumbled and look up at me through his hair.

"You'd get annoyed by me asking a million questions" we both laugh. "You're not like I'd thought you'd be."

"What like mean and scary?" He suggests.

"Well not scary...but yeah a little" I smile. "I remember seeing you around school but I never learned your name"

"Yeah me either. I didn't even know you and Dustin were related"

"I don't really hang out with him at school. I see him enough at home" I chuckle at him and he puts out his cigarette in the dirt.

"Henderson is a bit much sometimes" he agrees. We continue our conversation and soon it's already three o'clock.

"I think it's time for me to be going now." I say and dust myself and my blanket off.

"Yeah we've been here a while"

I grab my book and fold my blanket and we make our way back to the street. When we get there I walk towards my car and notice mine is the only one there.

"Did you walk here?" I ask him.

"Yeah, my car is in the shop. I actually gotta get it right now"

"Do you want a ride? It's like four miles to town" how did he walk here.

"Uh yeah that'd be great" he smiles. He hops in the car and we begin to drive away. As we do I turn on the radio and shove in a random tape which is probably one of my random mixtapes. I always keep the good ones in here and a song by Slayer comes on.

"Oooh I love this song" I say and begin to hit my hands against the steering wheel to the beat.

"You like Slayer?" He asks with wide eyes.

"Of course I do. They're so good" I say turning to look at him for a second. He has a look of shock on his face and I roll my eyes. "What? You just can't believe I listen to metal music" I say in a voice imitating a popular girl.

"It's not that" he begins. "Actually no. It is that" We both laugh and begin singing together. He tells me the directions to the car shop and I drop him off.

"Bye Eddie!" I yell out to him as he walks away.

He turns around and smiles "Bye y/n!" He waves. I smile back and drive home.