01: 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚝

3009 words

"Back to beacon hills where it all started

"Back to beacon hills where it all started." I said to myself while I reached to my back pocket to get my phone. I've texted Lydia to come and pick me up the bus station because I have no car. She also told me that she will be picking Allison up because she went to France so I'm waiting for her. I didn't call stiles because I really didn't talk to him when I left to New Orleans but I did hear that he had grown some hair which I really wanna see. But we really didn't talk about the kiss which I still remember and I'm not sure if something has change. I got a text Lydia that she sees me and I looked around and I see a redheaded girl and a brown haired girl and it was Allison and Lydia. I ran up to them and I squeezed them with a hug. "Oh my god, I can't believe your back." Lydia told me and I laugh a little. "It's been a while." I said and we pull away from the hug and I looked at Allison. "New hair cut?" I told her and she nodded. "I decided to get something new. Why you don't like it?" She asked me with a panicking look.

"No, I love it." I said and I laugh a little. "Well let's go, I wanna know everything that happened while you two were gone." Lydia told us and we laugh and we walked to the car and we drove away.

•~•

"So you two when you were at London and France you guys didn't any dating?" She asked me and Allison and she said no and I sat there quite. "What about you Kate?" She asked me and I didn't say anything. "Oh my god you did." She squeal in excitement. "No I didn't date I just- made a mistake." I said and they looked at me confused. "What I don't get it?" They told me and I sighs. "Ihadsexwithsomeone." I said really fast. "Woah, Kate slow down." Lydia told me and I roll my eyes. "I said I had sex with someone and it was a mistake. "I said putting my hands on my face. "You what?" They said looking at me. "Yeah I was at a bar to drink to forget everything that happened with my parents and all. When I didn't notice on how much I drank and I was talking to a guy until we started to make out and it got really heated and we went to a hotel room and BOOM, I slept with a total stranger. Oh my god I'm a terrible person." I said whining.

"Your not a terrible person you just wanted to have fun you didn't have that in a long time Kat. Did you like it?" Allison asked me and I kinda blushed a little.  "You liked it didn't you?" Lydia said with a smirk. "Okay I did but the point is that a part of me did like it and the other part is disappointed like my parents are Disappointed on what I did." I said remembering my parents on how we always had good times. "And after my parents death I changed in a way I can't explain." I said and I looked down. "What do you mean you change?" Allison asked me. "Well the people who work with the person who kidnapped my mother were after me and they found me in London they tried to kill me but they didn't because I killed them." I said and there was silence that filled the car. "And the crazy part is that I actually loved it. But a part of me didn't but the other part- it's like they were telling me that they were the people who worked with Greta and that they deserve to die. I didn't felt bad but I feel like a killer that runs in the family." I said wiping my tears away. "You may be a Mikaelson but you are your own person that's what makes you, you." Allison told me and I smiled at her.