𝟷𝟹. 𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝

2540 Words

"Why are you even talking to me? I helped killed your friend

"Why are you even talking to me? I helped killed your friend. How do you know I'm not gonna kill another one?" Ethan said taking a glance at stiles. "Is he looking at me? Are you threatening me?" Stiles said to Ethan making me let out a sigh,

"You know what I'm gonna do? I'm going to break off an extra-Large branch of Mountain Ashe, wrap it in wolfsbane, roll it in mistletoe, and shove it up your freaking..." stiles before Scott cut him off placing his hand on stiles' chest.

"Woah. Stiles, okay. We get it." Scott said letting out a laugh and he took a glance at me telling me to help him. I walked up to them and grabbed stiles but the hand and we stood behind Scott.

"Dude, you need to chill," I said to Stiles. "He was threatening me." He said pointing towards Ethan. "What if he wasn't," I said to him while looking at Scott. "We're talking to you because I know that you didn't want to kill Boyd. A-And I think that if something like that happened now, you wouldn't do it again." Scott said to Ethan.

"You don't know what we owe them, especially Deucalion," Ethan said making me cross my arms between my chest. "Tell us then?" I said to him before he let out a sigh. "We weren't like Kali and Ennis when we met him. We weren't alphas." Ethan said to us making me frown.

"What were you?" Scott asked him. "Omegas. In actually wolf packs. Omegas are the scapegoat, the last to eat, the one who has to take the abuse from the rest of the pack." Ethan said to us.

"So you and your brother were, like, the bitches of the pack?" Stiles said making me roll my eyes at him. "Something like that," Ethan said glancing at Stiles and me. "What happened?" Scott asked Ethan. "They were killers. I mean, people talk about us as monsters. Well, they were the ones who gave us the reputation. And our alpha was the worst of them." Ethan said.

"Why didn't you guys just fight back? Form Voltron Wolf, you know? Kick everyone's asses?" Stiles asked him. "We couldn't, we didn't know how to control it back then." Ethan snapped at stiles making me step in front of him glowing my eyes at him.

"Deucalion taught you. And then, we fought. We took down the whole pack, one by one. And by we got to our Alpha, he was begging for his life. And we tore him apart. Literally." Ethan said making me tilt my head. "Guess we Mikaelson aren't the killers after all," I said to him with a smile on my face.

"What about your emissary?" Scott asked Ethan and he shook his head. "They're all dead? Kali and Ennis', too?" Scott asked Ethan. "All of them except for Deucalion's," Ethan said to us. "You mean Morell?" Stiles asked him before Ethan let out a groan and held his chest.

"What's wrong?" I asked him. "Are you hurt?" Scott asked him walking closer to him. "Not me. My brother." Ethan said before my head snapped. "Lydia!" I said before running away and going to find them. "Lydia!" I said looking around the corridors but nothing.