𝟷6. 𝙰𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚝

3081 Words

"Do you think we will be able to find them?" I asked Scott while I have my head on his shoulder

"Do you think we will be able to find them?" I asked Scott while I have my head on his shoulder. "I don't know. But let's not give up hope. We will find them one way or another." He said to me and I nodded letting out a huge sigh.

"Hey what's up between you and Isaac?" He asked me as I was caught off guard. "Um, it's complicated," I said playing with my fingers. "You know you could tell me anything, right?" Scott said with a smile, "yeah I know." I said to him, "Isaac..." I said hesitating for a second if I should tell him or not.

"Isaac kissed me." I blurted out not looking at him. "And you know what the worst part?" I said. "I kissed back. I-I have no idea why. I didn't mean to. I'm a terrible girlfriend. I-I cheated on him w-with I-Isaac." I said placing my hands in my face.

"Heys, it's okay." Scott said trying to comfort me, "No. It's not okay. I kissed someone while I was with Stiles." I said to him crying. "Did it mean anything?" He asked but I didn't hesitate at all.

"No. It didn't it was a moment momentary. I didn't mean to do that at all. I love Stiles. He's the best thing that ever happened." I said to him.

"I'm a terrible girlfriend. I don't deserve him, he is so sweet, he's caring, he's funny. He's the boy every girl wants. I don't deserve him not after what I did." I said to Scott as he pulled me close to him and I cried on his shoulder.

"I know, it's okay. If it didn't mean anything then it's not a big deal. I know how much you love Stiles. I see the way you look at him. You look at him like he's the only guy on this earth." He said to me and I pulled away.

"He is the only guy on this earth I ever felt this way," I said with a smile remembering all the memories we have of Stiles and me. "He's the love of my life even if I don't know how to tell him," I said with a smile.

"You have to tell him how you feel before it's too late." He said to me and I nodded. "I will," I said to him. "Well, we had our moment we should get back before Deucalion thinks we left without telling him," I said to Scott as I got up. "Yeah, we should." He said getting up too.

"Let's go help him find the bitch of Jennifer," I said to him before walking away with him. "What do you think will happened if we find Jennifer," Scott asked me and I looked at him before letting out a sigh.

"Scott," I said stopping in my tracks. "You know I love you like a brother I never had, right?" I said to him reaching for his hand. "I know." He said with a smile. "I-I just want you to know something," I said to him letting out a sigh.

"What is it?" He asked me. "I made a deal with Deucalion," I said to him. "What kind of deal?" He asked me. "The deal was he helped us find your parents along with my aunt.." I said to him looking at the ground.

"And I will join his pack and he'll help me kill Jennifer Blake." I said to him looking up at him slowly, "what do you mean you'll join his pack?" He asked me confused, "I mean I'll join his pack with the others. I will be with them." I said to him.