𝟸𝟾. 𝚆𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍

2919 Words

"You want to handcuff me?" I hear Stiles's voice as I try not to go out there

"You want to handcuff me?" I hear Stiles's voice as I try not to go out there. "If my son is thill here, if there's still a part of him standing here in front of me, then he'll put these on willingly and he'll come with me because he knows, I'm here to protect him from himself, and others." I heard Mr. Stilinski saying.

"What's happening?" I asked Derek. "The sheriff has his handcuffs off. He's putting it on Stiles. "You're not my son." Mr. Stilinski said as I heard the handcuffs break. That's when we all walked in as I made eye contact with Stiles or the nogistune. Stiles turned to face Allison as she had a taser out aiming at him.

She pulled the trigger and that's when Stiles grabbed and snatched it from Allison and threw it across the room. Derek attacked Stiles just for him to be hit on the table and fly across the room. I heard a gun clock making me look at Allison's dad.

"Argent, listen to me. Don't do this." Mr. Stilinski told Mr. Argent. "Why not? I've done it before. Werewolves, berserkers. I can easily add a nogistune to the list." Argent said as I let out a sigh. "Chris, don't do this, please," I begged him. That's when I see Mr. Stilinski pointing a gun at Mr. Argent.

"You're not going to shoot my son." Sheriff Stilinski said. "You said it yourself, Sheriff. That's not your son." Mr. Argent said to Stiles' dad. "Put it down." Sheriff Stilinski told Allison's father. "Put it down."

"Dad, he's going to shoot me. He's going to kill me, dad." Stiles said as his eyes began to water.

"Allison we have to do something," I told her. "Don't listen." Allison's dad said. "Put it down." Mr. Stilinski said once again.

"Now! Do it! Put it down!" Mr. Stilinski said as Stiles turned to face Mr. Argent. "Pull the trigger. Come on." Stiles said to Mr. Argent.

"Listen to me, you put the gun down now!" Stilinski said.

"Shoot me."

"Put the gun down now!"

"Dad," Allison said.

"Shoot me!"

"Argent, you put the gun down!" Mr. Stilinski said. "Strife." I heard Allison say before the sun started to go down.

"Stop, stop it! This is what he wants. This is exactly what he wants." Allison said as Stiles turned to face Allison.

"I was kind of hoping Scott would be here. But I'm glad you all have your guns out. Because you're not here to kill me." Stiles said as five Onis came out of the dark. "You're here to protect me," Stiles said as he backed away. And argent and Stilinski began to shoot the Oni.

"See you soon," Stiles told me before he disappeared. I backed up until Derek, Allison, and I was ready to fight. "I'll take the left, Allison you take the center, Derek takes the right," I said as I had a ring dagger in my hand.