𝟷𝟽. 𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚕

3419 Words

3RD PERSON

3RD PERSON

"You do know that if I die I activate my vampire side which means I became a fully Tri-Brid," Katherine told him crossing her arms.

"I know. But there's a spell that knocks you out unconsciously and slow downs your heartbeat closer to death. But you will be dead like them but you'll still be a werewolf and witch and it won't activate your vampire side." He said to Katherine as she gave Josie a confused look but she just shrugged her shoulders.

"How do you know about this spell? Or how do you any of this?" Katherine asked him. "I ran with witch back in the days." He confessed to them and Katherine responded with just a hum. "Okay so how do we do this exactly?" Katherine asked Deaton.

"I'll give Josie the spell but you also have to get something meaningful that meant something your aunt with you." He told Katherine as she nodded. "I don't have anything meaningful except.." Katherine said looking down.

"Except me that made me bring back the family together once again so I don't need anything but just myself," Katherine confirmed him. "All right then. I'll bring the spell and you guys can begin." Deaton told them as he walked off and left the two teenagers to stand there. "Well, it's time to be a Hero," Katherine told Josie.

"I know you're scared of this," Josie told her friend. "I'm not scared of dying. I'm scared that it's going to be too late for me to save my aunt Freya and the others." Katherine told Josie.

"You will find them okay," Josie assured her friend. "Okay," Deaton said coming back with a book in his hand. "Am I interrupting something!" Deaton asked the two girls.

"No." They both said. "Very well then. Here's to spell you'll be enchanting." He said handing the book to Josie as I leaned and looked at it and it was a heartbeat control spell, "this says it slows down your heart from breathing it doesn't say anything about stopping it." Katherine asked Deaton confused.

"Look at the bottom." He said pointing at the very last sentence.

"Heartbeat Control Spell that allows the casting witch to control the rate of another person's heartbeat, as to keep them calm. Other variations of the spell can help one to regular their breath or to completely stop the heart altogether." Katherine read from the book swallowing thickly.

"Are you sure you still wanna do this?" Deaton asked the Mikaelson girl. "Yes. I'm sure. Let's do this." Katherine said as she lay down on the table. "Ready?" Josie asked her friend.

"Ready as I'll ever be," Katherine said before closing her eyes as Josie began to enchant.

"Corum spiritus prohibera, Corum spiritus prohibera." Josie was enchanted by the words as Katherine felt her heart stop slowly and making her go unconscious.