𝟶𝟿. 𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚍

2779 Words

"Can we go back home, I'm getting sick being in this god damn bus

"Can we go back home, I'm getting sick being in this god damn bus." I said whining, resting my head on Josie's shoulder. "Well we are almost there so stop whining it's annoying." She said while playing with her phone, I turned to her and glared at her. "Says the girl who had her phone and texting someone who might have interest to her." I said giving her a smirk, she roll her eyes and i started to laugh. "Anachronism." Stiles said to Scott while holding up the iPad. "Something that exists out of its normal time." Scott said I turned to him and gave him a smile. "Nice. Okay, next word. Incongruous." Said stiles. "Um, can you use it in a sentence?" Scott said and stiles nodded but I cut him off when I spoke up. "Yes, yes, I can. It's completely incongruous that we're sitting on a bus right now on our a way to some stupid cross-country meet after what just happened, which by the way you didn't tell me. Incongruous." I said to him with a low angry tone.

"Out of place, ridiculous, absurd

"Out of place, ridiculous, absurd. And I'm sorry." He said then facing me and I gave him a fake smile before rolling my eyes. "Perfect. Okay, next word. Um, Darach. Darach, It's a noun." Stiles said turning to face Scott, who looked really pale. "We have to talk about it sometime, okay? And we're gonna be stuck in this thing for, like, five hours, so why not?" I looked at Scott who placed his forehead on the window. "Hey Scotty, you okay?" I asked him in concerned look. Scott only gave me a soft smile and I gave him a nod. "Okay! Next word.... Intransigent." Stiles asked. "Stubborn, obstinate..." he stop when i hear him groan in pain me, Josie, and stiles turned to face Scott in concerned. "Oh, buddy, you okay!" Stiles asked our best friend who had his eyes shut. "We shouldn't have come. I knew it. We shouldn't have come." Stiles said and I turned to him and mouthed him, 'thank you.' "We had to. There's safety in numbers." Scott told stiles. "Yeah, well, there's also death in numbers, okay?"I told him tilting my head to one side. "It's called a massacre." We hear Josie say while she is looking at the screen of her phone. "Or bloodbath, carnage, slaughter, butchery, wow, that's..." stiles before Scott winced in pain.

"All right, Scott, I'm telling coach that..." stiles was cut off when Scott spoke up, "No. No, no, no. I'm all right." Scott said holding stiles if sweatshirt before putting my arms on top of the chair, "well, you don't look all right." I said to him. "Would you just let me see it?" Stiles asked Scott before reaching for Scott's shirt because he could get any further Scott grabbed stiles hands. "I'm okay." He told him and I roll my eyes before speaking up. "Just let him see it, for the love of god." I said getting up and trying to reach for Scott shirt. I lift up his shirt and see those huge claws. "Why aren't they healing?" I asked him making a disgust face. "It's because they're from an alpha. It'll take longer to heal." I put down the shirt and looking at stiles who's looking in the front of the bus.