𝟸𝟿. 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚞𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝚞𝚜

3396 Words

"Is she here?" Stiles asked Scott and me, "Yeah

"Is she here?" Stiles asked Scott and me, "Yeah." Scott and I said at the same time. "Okay, let's do this," Stiles said to us as we all gave each other looks.

"Guys, we have to do this," Stiles said as I let out a sigh. "All right," I said as I walked over to him and helped him from the bed. "Careful," I told him as he let out a groan. "Thank you!" Stiles told me. "For what?" I asked him. "For not listening to me." He told me and I let out a Smile.

"You're welcome," I told him as we took a last step from the stairs. As we appeared in the living we saw Kira's mom. "Do you recognize me?" Kira's mom asked Stiles, looked at us before pulling away from us and then Kira came. "Stop." She said when she came into the house.

"It's okay. I'm the one who asked her to come." Stiles told her. "You're the one who's going to get stabbed with swords," Kira said to Stiles before she looked at her mom. "Mom, don't do this to him," Kira said.

"It's already done." Kira's mom said and that's when two Oni's appeared I let out a gasp as I watched them do the same thing to Stiles as they did to me. The Oni pulled away from Stiles and he fell to the ground letting out a groan. I ran up to him. "Look behind his ear." Kira's mom said as I looked behind his ear and he had the mark. "It worked," I said to her.

"So, I'm actually me?" Stiles asked as he tried to get up. "More you than the nogistune." Kira's mom said to Stiles. "Can the Oni find him?" "Tomorrow night. It's too close to dawn now." Kira's mom said to us. "Can they kill him?" Stiles asked her. "It depends on how strong he is." She told us.

"What about Lydia? Why would he take her?"  I asked her. "He would only take her for an advantage." She told us. "You mean her power?" Scott asked her. "The power of a banshee." She told us. "If she wants Lydia then, why does he want me?" I asked her.

"He wants you?" Stiles asked me. "He wants you to join him for more of the power of the most powerful deadliest immortal supernatural creature and that's you. He would take Lydia for her power but he would also take her because he knows how important she is to you." She told me as I let out a sigh. "Fine. What if I say I'd join him would he let her go?" I asked as I crossed my arm between my chest.

"Not until you are a fully Tri-Brid and when you have your humanity off." She told me. "Well, I guess that it's up to me to save Lydia," I said as I let out a sigh. "No, there has to be another way to save her," Stiles told us. "What if there isn't? I might be the only solution to save her and if it's that then I'll take it." I said letting out a sigh. "Are you thinking about aligning up with the nogistune to save Lydia?" Scott asked me.

"If it means having her here safe, then yes I'm all for it," I told them. "Look, why don't we figure out something first," Melissa said to me.

"You guys know it could be the only way to save her if for me to join him..." I said before finishing the other sentence. "And turn full Tri-Brid," I said to them looking down. "So I'll take my chances," I told them as I walked away.