𝟸𝟻. 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜

3960 Words

"How long has she been here?" I whispered to Scott as we see Allison sleeping in a very uncomfortable chair outside of Isaac's room

"I don't know?" Scott shrugged his shoulders. Scott walked up to Allison and slowly placed his hand on her shoulder and she woke up. "Hey, sleeping beauty," I told her with a smile.

"Have you been here all night?" Scott asked her as she gave us a nod. "Yeah, they won't let me see him because I'm not family. I told them he doesn't have any." Allison told us.

"He's got us," Melissa said to us as I turned to her. "And I've got a key card," Melissa said as she showed us the key card making me smirk. "You're the best!" I told her with a smile.

"I know." She said as she walked up to the door and swiped the key card. "Be quick," Melissa said as the doors opened and we all enter at once. "Thanks, Melissa," I told her as I slowly walked to Isaac. Scott, Allison, and I walked up to Isaac as Scott placed his hand on Isaac's burning one.

"I thought he'd be healing by now," Allison said to Scott and me. "So did I." Scott and I said at the same time. Scott reached again for Isaac's hand and as he did that he try to take his pain away. "Is he in pain?" Allison asked Scott.

Scott nodded at her before actually taking his pain away. Scott let go of his hand as he let out a small groan feeling Isaac's pain. "It won't heal him, but it helps with the pain," Scott told us. "Did Stiles really do this?" Allison asked us as it made me look up at her. "No," I said trying to convince myself it wasn't him.

"Whatever's controlling him did it. Whatever is inside of him."Scott told Allison. "Well, then how do we get whatever's inside of him the hell out of him?" Allison asked Scott. "I'm working on it," Scott told her ad I let out a sigh. "How did I not know that it wasn't Stiles," I told them as I ran my fingers through my hair.

"It's not your fault," Allison said trying to comfort me but I pulled away.

"Allison, when Scott and I found Stiles in one of the hospital rooms alone I had a feeling about something bad and I didn't know that Stiles is being controlled by something and Isaac was being electrocuted by something Stiles did. If I figured it out this wouldn't be happening." I said as tears came running down my face.

"Katherine. Listen to me. None of knew okay so don't blame yourself because it's not your fault do you understand me?" Scott told me as he wrapped his arms around me. "Yes." That was the only thing I said.

•~•~•

"Katherine gets out of here This is the boys' locker room." Coach told me but I rolled my eyes and I ignored him anyways not in the mood for that. I made my way towards Scott as I hear him talking.

"No Stiles, no demonic ninjas. Things are getting too quiet." I hear Aidens voice. "If it isn't the twins," I said as I walked next to Scott. "Hey," Scott said to me with a soft smile. "Hey, anyways don't stop at my account keep talking," I told them. "Yeah, I know. Yeah, it's making me nervous, too." Scott said to both of the twins.