𝟸𝟼. 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢

2301 Words

"No way I'm letting you stay here in this nut house," I said as I got off Scott's bike and walked in front of Stiles and Mr

"No way I'm letting you stay here in this nut house," I said as I got off Scott's bike and walked in front of Stiles and Mr. Stilinski. "Katherine..."Stiles said but I cut him off. "No. Don't Katherine me. Not this time." I said to him angrily. "Why didn't you tell me?" Scott said taking off his helmet.

"Because we wanted to avoid something like this." Mr. Stilinski said to us. "It's only 72 hours," Stiles said to us making me roll my eyes. "Why are you putting him in here? This is the same place where Barrow came from. Let's not forget that." I said crossing my arms between my chest. "The guy who had a tumor inside him filled with flies," Scott said as he looked at Stiles's dad.

"You don't know everything yet," Scott told Stiles's dad. "I know enough. Nogistune, kitsunes, oni, or whatever they're called." Mr. Stilinski said. "Wow, that was actually all surprisingly correct," Stiles said to his dad.

"I saw an MRI that looked exactly like my wife's. And it terrifies me. I'm headed down to LA tomorrow to talk to a specialist." Mr. Stilinski said to us as I let out a sigh. "Then why are you putting him in here?" I asked him. "He's not," Stiles said making me turn to face him. "It was my decision," Stiles said making me roll my eyes.

"Stiles, we can't help you if you're in here," I told him. "And I can't hurt you." He told me as I run my fingers through my hair. "Either of you," Stiles said. "Deaton's got some ideas. Argent's calling people." Scott told Stiles. "We're gonna find something. And if we can't..." Scott said before Stiles cuts him off. "If you can't." Stiles aid leaning in.

"If you can't, then you have to do something for me, okay?" Stiles asked Scott. "Make sure I never get out," Stiles said to Scott and me. "Can you leave us a moment?" Stiles asked Scott and his dad and they both left leaving me and Stiles. "Josie and my aunt are helping to find a way to help you-," I said to him before he cut me off.

"Hey." He told me as he placed his both hands on both sides of my cheeks. "I need to tell you something?" He told me as I gave him a nod. "I need you to get away from this and stay away from me. Don't come and visit me." He told me making en frown and let out a chuckle.

"W-What?" I told him as tears ran down my eyes. "Don't come here. Just stay away from me and this." He told me and I shook my head. "N-no. I'm not leaving you."I told him shaking my head,

"I need you to leave. I can't help knowing that I'm the one putting you in danger. The Nogistune might come back and I can't have the thought of him doing something to you. So leave and forget about me, please." He told me before kissing me on my forehead. Stiles pulled away giving me one last look.

"All right, come on," Stiles's dad said as they both walked away from us. "What did he say?" Scott asked me. "He told me to forget about him and whatever is happening to him," I told him but I turned to look at him.