𝟷𝟷. 𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗

2837 Words

I walked up to Scott, "hey is Danny okay?" I asked him, "yeah he's going to be just fine

I walked up to Scott, "hey is Danny okay?" I asked him, "yeah he's going to be just fine." He said to me and I smile when my smiled drop when Ethan came up to us. He hands his hands in surrender like he didn't do anything. "I know you're not gonna believe me, but I didn't do anything," Ethan said and I roll my eyes at him. "All we know is that the minute that you got here-" Scott said but was cut out and replaced with my voice.

"You went right for Danny. And your brother went straight to my best friend." I said a grand tilting my head on one side. "We're not gonna hurt him," Ethan said and Scott snapped. "Why should we believe you?" Scott said. "Because we knew one of them was gonna be important to you, and now we know it's Lydia," Ethan said I roll my eyes again before it stopped at the car coming but I notice something is wrong and I started to walk towards it and I think Scott and Ethan also noticed too and started to follow me right behind me. And the car crashed with another car and Scott and I ran towards it.

I open the driver seat and saw no one in the car I looked around when my eyes caught something I reached for it and it was a butterfly. "What is it?" Ethan said from behind me, I try to control myself and not touch him out of the way. "Scott call stiles' dad now," I said and he did and called the cops

. A few moments later sheriff Stilinski arrived and so did stiles, he spotted me and ran up to me. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked me while checking if I was hurt. "I'm fine," I said but he kept looking. "Hey stiles im alright nothing happened okay," I said kissing him on the lips, I pulled away and grabbed his hand, and headed towards Scott. "Two missing..." I heard Scott say to stiles' dad.

"Hang on there. They were both in the car?" Sheriff Stilinski questioned Scott. "No, dad. They're trying to tell you that it was two separate kidnappings, okay?" Stiles butted himself into the conversation. "Two doctors, both gone." Said lifting two fingers to show his dad.

"So whose car is this?" Papa Stilinski questioned again. "Dr. Hilyard. The on-call doctor." Melissa said with her hands on her hips. "The ER attending is that one that never made it in." Said Melissa and Mr. Stilinski turn to face Mama McCall. "Let me just focus on getting your story first, all right?" Mr. Stilinski said to Melissa and walked away to talk in private. "These are sacrifices, right?" Scott said to stiles while pulling me towards them. "Yeah, it's one Deaton mentioned. Healers." Stiles said.

"What about Danny? He trees up mistletoe. That's not a coincidence. " Scott said to stiles but stiles looked too busy focusing on something else. "And if he hasn't been with Ethan, he probably would've died," Scott said to stiles and he focused on his best friend again. "And Danny's not a healer?" Scott said. Stiles was about to speak when his eyes were glued to something again. "Can you hear that?" Stiles said pointing at the phone call his father is having. Scott turned to face us again.

"They found a body." He said and sigh. "And that's my cue to leave," I said while going up to Scott and hugging him, I pulled away and hug stiles and kiss him on the lip before pulling away. "I'll see you guys Tomorrow at school, this is too much for me to handle right now," I said while running my hands through my hair. "Yeah okay take care kat," Scott said and I smile at him. "Call me when you get home, alright?" Stiles said to me and I nodded before giving one last peck on the lip before walking away and heading to my car and driving off to go to my house. I arrived home and head to my room and picked out my pajamas to go to sleep.