𝟶𝟽: 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍?

2883 Words

Katherine's POV

Katherine's POV

I SEE STILES COMING CLOSER TOWARDS ME, and I swallowed and I look up and locked eyes with him we stood there for a moment. I see stiles eyes trailing down to my lips and back up, I did the same thing. Stiles leaned in slowly and I did too are lips were inches apart I look up at him and smile he leaned in and kiss me, I kissed back he put one hand on the side of my cheek and this was a passionate kiss it was slow and beautiful there was no rush it's like we were communicating that we loved each other just by this kiss.

I smiled between the kiss and place both hands on both sides of his cheeks and kissed him more, our lips moved in sync. We pulled away and connected our foreheads together and I let out a small chuckle. "That was.." I said before stiles cut me off lifted his head up and looked at me. "Amazing." He told me and and I smiled at him, "yeah it was." I told him him and leaned for another kiss before he looked into my eyes and and smiled.

"You are those most amazing girl I ever met and I love being around you, you've always been there for me when I need you. I'm always happy when your around me I couldn't live without you. I don't know how you became friends with me but I'm happy.... you make me happy and I want to be with you so. Katherine Camille Mikaelson or Marshall, do you wanna be my girlfriend?" He asked me and I stood there with shocked in my eyes I didn't know what to do, I put my hands over my mouth and let out a small laugh. I felt tears running down my cheeks and I nodded. "Yes, I will be your girlfriend." I said with a smiled and he stood there for a moment. "Yeah?" He told me and I smiled.

"Yeah!" I said happily and he kissed me and hugged me, he spin me around and I let out a laugh. He put me down and we both stared into each other's eyes and I smiled at him and pressed my lips into his, I wrap my arms around his neck he puts his hands around my waist and our lips move in sync. He turned me around and pushed me a little and I leaned against my car and we started to have a full make out session.

The moment got ruined when my phone started to ring and stiles whined and the interaction of me pulling away. "Why do we always have are moments get ruined." He said said and I laugh and bit down my lips and reached for my phone behind my back pocket of my jeans. I looked at the screen and it was my aunt and I picked up. "Hey aunt Freya, what's up?" I said through the phone. "Hey sweetie are coming for dinner we have some guest here." She told me and I didn't want go but it will ask my aunt look bad if I wasn't there. "Yeah sure I'll be right there, can i bring someone there too?" I asked her i did want to be alone so why not take stiles. "Yeah sure, we'll see you then." She told me and I told her 'okay' and I hung up. "What did she wanted?" Stiles asked me and I smile at him.

"How would you feel about going to dinner with me." I told him with a smile on my face, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I would love to go with you." He said and leaned in and connect our lips together and our lips move in sync, we kept making out until I pulled away to catch my breath and look at stiles, I bit down my lip. "What?" He whined and I laugh at his actions. "We have dinner to go to!" I said pecking his lips and moving away and walking to the drivers seat. "See you there!" I said and I got in the car and left stiles there.