𝟶𝟾. 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚜?

2339 Words

I was walking into the boys locker room to look for Scott and stiles, I kept hearing whistling

I was walking into the boys locker room to look for Scott and stiles, I kept hearing whistling. "Hey Katherine, can I have your number?" One of the lacrosse boys asked me and I turned to them and I was about to speak when I hear a voice behind me. "No, she doesn't want it." I hear stiles said in a jealous tone, I bit my lip trying to hold my laugh. Stiles dragged me to his locker and Scott's. "Hey, Scott." I said with a smile on my face, "hey, kat." He responded with a smile and returned to his locker. Scott grabbed his sweatshirt and gave us a sighs.

"I looked everywhere. It's like he just walked away, and left his car, his dog." Scott told me and stiles while stiles is putting on his sweatshirt. "Okay.. was he like.. could  he have been a virgin maybe? Did he look like a virgin? Was he, you know, virginal?" Stiles asked stiles while I turned to him and giving a disgust look. "No, definitely not. Deaton make me have sex with all his clients. It's a new policy." Scott said and I let out a laugh which made stiles to turn and face me, he gave me a glare, and I cleared my throat before stopping myself to laugh. Scott laughed to and stiles looked at him not surprised about what he said.

"No, I don't know if he was a virgin. And why are you talking like he's already dead? He's just missing." Scott said to stiles.
"Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Scott. And you know who else is a virgin? Me. I'm a virgin, okay? And you know what that means? It means my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life. Okay, I need to have sex, like, right now. Someone needs to have sex with me, like.. today. Like, someone needs to sex me right now!" He said frustrated and slammed his locker which I jumped. "Alright, I'll do it." I hear someone in the back of stiles says i turned to face them and it was Danny. Stiles jumped and let out a scream.

"What?" Stiles said shocked about what he heard. "Come to my place at nine. Plan to stay the night. I like to cuddle." He told stiles and he had his mouth open and he didn't know what to say he turned to us and I shrugged my shoulders. "Aw, that was so sweet are you kidding?" Stiles asked him not really believing what danny said. Danny let out a laugh before responding to stiles. "Yes. I'm kidding." He said. "Okay, you know, you don't you with a guy's emotions like that." Stiles said while Danny walking away before he stopped half way and turned to face us. "Why don't you just ask Katherine to do it." Danny said and I stood there not saying anything about it and my eyes wide open. I turned to look at Danny and gave him a glare before I turned to face Scott and stiles. "H-he was j-just joking." I said to them while swallowing hardly and not making eye contact with them. "I s-should go and change see you out there." I said awkwardly turning my heels away and heading out the door.

"Hey Isaac." I told him while getting ready to run. I see Isaac stopped on what he was doing feeling that the twins are behind us. The twins turned to look at me and Aiden gave me a smirk which I roll my eyes at. Coach blows the whistle and everyone started to run accept me and Isaac. "Pace yourselves! Come on!" I hear coach saying to everyone I see Isaac getting up and ready to run when Scott grabbed his shoulder. "Isaac!" Scott said and Isaac looked at stiles with an angry face. "It's them!" He said, he got out of Scott's grip and started to run after them. "Isaac wait!" Scott yelled after him standing there for a moment before running after him. I did the same and went after him too. I kept running trying to catch up with them but these two were to fast.