𝟷𝟶. 𝙼𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚕 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊

3783 Words

"I've seen worse

"I've seen worse." I heard Scott say next to stiles while I get out off the bus, I tripped on my shoelaces and I was about to fall when someone catches me and I lift my head and it was stiles I smile at him and gave him a peck on the lips. "Where have you seen worse?" Stiles asked Scott while helping me stand up straight and wrapping his arms around my waist. "Listen up. The meets have been pushed to tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and the least amount of good judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves." The coach said to us with a disgusted tone, he held out a bunch of keys which I think it's our rooms. "You'll be pairing up. Choose wisely." The coach said and everyone walked up to him getting a key.

"And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!" He said and started to giggle a little before walking off to catch up with Scott and stiles. I entered just to see stiles and Scott laying down in their beds I lay next to stiles and rested my head on his chest. "All right, so I have four," Stiles said lifting four fingers and showing them to Scott. "Four? You have four suspects?" Scott said to stiles and stiles turned to him. "Yeah, it was originally 10. Well, nine, technically, I guess. I had Derek on there twice." Stiles said to Scott. "So who's number one? Harris?" Scott said. "Just because he's missing doesn't mean he's dead," Stiles said to Scott. "So if he's not dead. Our chemistry teacher is out secretly committing human sacrifices." Scott said and stiles turned to face Scott and he scrunched his eyebrows a little. "Yeah, I guess that just sounded way better in my head." He said to Scott which made me smile a little.

"Well, what if it's somebody else from school? Like, you remember Matt? We didn't know that he was killing people." Scott said and then shot my eyes wide open when I heard his name for the first time in four months. "Excuse me? I'm sorry, what?" He said getting up quickly and standing up. "Yes, we did. I called that from day one." Stiles said looking at Scott. "Yeah, but we never really seriously thought that it was Matt," Scott said and stiles scoffed before speaking up. "I was serious. I was quite serious. Deadly serious. No one listened to me." Scott said throwing his hands in the air. "Well I didn't believe you because you hated him and I was kinda taking it as a joke so..." I said looking through stiles' stuff. "What are you doing? Why are you going through my stuff?" Stiles asked me and I looked at him before continuing to look into his bag.

"Well for your information I'm cold and I want to borrow one of your sweatshirts," I said shrugging my shoulders and grabbing one of his sweatshirts and putting it on. "Who were the other three?" Scott asked stiles. "Derek's sister, Cora," Stiles said and tilted my head. "Why?" I said while laying on stiles' side of the bed. "Because no one knows anything about her, and she's Derek's sister." He said before pointing towards Scott. "Next, your boss," Stiles said and Scott got up quickly and sat down properly. "My boss?" Scott said. "Yeah, your boss. I don't like the whole Obi-Wan thing he's got going on, you know." He said and I nodded before turning to Scott completely lost in what stiles said. "Oh, my God. Have you still not seen 'star wars?'" Stiles said to Scott with a surprised face. "I swear, if we may it back alive, I will watch the movie," Scott said to stiles while smiling a little and I roll my eyes at them. "It-it just makes me crazy," Stiles said to Scott. "Who was the last one?" Scott said and stiles took a minute and sat down beside me before speaking up. "Lydia." When those words came out of stiles' mouth I turned to look at him and he looked at me before turning to talk to Scott.