𝟸𝟸. 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝

2151 Words

"This is amazing!" I said to Josie as I walked into Derek's loft

"This is amazing!" I said to Josie as I walked into Derek's loft. "But when Derek finds out we are all dead," I said as we walked into Derek's loft. "We should do this more often," Josie told me.

"I know. We should have more fun than supernatural problems." I told her as we passed through the crowd. "This is our time to forget everything about the supernatural and have fun," Josie told me as I let out a sigh.

"You know what. You are right. This night is to forget everything, no supernatural thinking, no thinking of boys or anything. It's just me and you having our best time without any issues." I told her. "Just imagine Lizzie being here," I told her as I let out a laugh.

"This would be more fun with her as she is a terrible drunk. She will be hooking up with everyone here including gay people." Josie told me. "Oh, my God. That is so true. God, I miss those days. The times we snuck out of the Salvatore school just to go to a party behind the woods without your dad noticing." I told her as she laughed.

"Oh, my god. That time when my dad caught us outside because we were coming back and we were drunk, he was so mad he grounded us from seeing each other." She told me as I remember those days we had so much fun without having any supernatural creatures.

"Come on, let's dance," Josie told me as she grabbed my hand and we went to the dance floor. "Oh, my god. This is our song." I told her as they started to put Telephone by Lady Gaga and Beyoncé.

"Not that I don't like you, I'm just at a party and I'm sick and tired of my phone r-ringing." Josie and I sang out loud. "Sometimes I feel like I live in grand central station tonight I'm not taking no calls, 'cause I'll be dancing." We sang to the rhythm. Josie and I started to dance along with the beats of our favorite music.

"Stop calling, stop calling. I don't wanna think anymore I left my head and my heart on the dance floor." We sang as we sang our hearts out as we both giggle.

"Can call all you want but there's no one home and you're not gonna reach my telephone out in the club I'm sipping that bubb and you're not gonna reach my telephone." We said laughing and dancing having the best night of our lives. It's the only chance we can have fun.

"I need a drink, Jo," I said as I was breathing heavily with all the dancing. "Let's go check what they have for a drink." She told me as we pad through the crowd of people who are dancing. "They have a beer," I said as I grabbed a cup.

"Don't drink too much, Kat," Josie told me as I glared at her. "Relax, Jo. I'm not going to drink too much so I could have a bad morning tomorrow or if my aunt would yell at me for drinking." I told her as I took a sip of my drink.

"I feel so much better," I told her as I took another sip of my cup. "Lighten up, Jo," I told her as I wrap my arm around her. "I spy with my little eye a guy looking at you," I said with a smirk on my face. As I make Josie look at the guy.