𝟸𝟷. 𝙶𝚊𝚕𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚣𝚎

2312 words

"The police are leaving

"The police are leaving. Why are they leaving?" Lydia asked Stiles as I stood there with Scott confused. "The police?" Scott and I both said at the same time.

"They must have cleared the building and the grounds, which means he's not here," Stiles told us while I'm very confused. "Who? What are you guys..." Scott said but Lydia cut him off. "He has to be here," Lydia said making my concern for her and the situation going on.

"What?" I said confused. "That sound. The buzzing I've been hearing? It's getting louder." She told us. "How loud?" Stiles asked her as I roll my eyes annoyed. "Okay. Can one of you guys tell us what's going on?" I said to them annoyed.

"You would've known if you were here," Stiles told me making me roll my eyes. "Well, I was not. I was busy." I told him making him scoff. "With Isaac!" He told me as I glared at him. "Your serious?" I asked him angrily.

"Okay, can you guys stop fighting for one second? And Lydia or you?" Scott asked Lydia or stiles to answer as I glared at stiles at the comment he said about me being busy with Isaac.

•~•~•

"Lydia thinks that he's still here even though the cops searched the whole school. But they didn't have one thing." Scott told us and the others.

"Our sense of smell," Scott said taking out the hospital clothes that were left behind at the hospital.

•~•~•

"So this is how it's gonna be now?" Isaac said as we walked around the basement looking for Barrow. "We trust them?" Isaac said once again. "Just letting them help, doesn't mean I trust them," Scott told him. "And besides they beat him up like literally," I added on.

"Yeah, well, I don't trust them either," Isaac said. "No one does not even me," I told him. "Or like them. I hate them and just want them to die." He told us as I let out a giggle. "Are you turning gay and trying to cover it up and pretending not to like them," I said to him playfully as he glared at me.

"Well, if Barrow's here and he's got a plan, you might get what you want," Scott said walking in front of us as Isaac let out a smile. "Wow," I said before following Scott behind. "Anyways, there's no one here," I said letting out a sigh.

"We just have to keep looking," Scott said. "How do we keep looking if someone we are trying to find isn't even here? What the hell." I said to him. Before we heard the fire alarm ring making we turn to look at each other.

"Can this get even worst?" I said to them as we all ran out of the basement and try to look for the others. "Where are they?" I asked as we looked for them outside as spotted Ethan and Aiden. "Aiden, Ethan," I yelled as I ran up to them. "Did you find anything?" I asked them.