𝟷𝟸. 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢

2543 Words

"Well, we might not have to

"Well, we might not have to. Danny was doing a project on something for Mr. Harris' physics class, and I think it means something." Stiles said to Scott through the phone and walking back and forth in front of the hospital. "Something in telluric currents." stiles said looking through Danny's work. "Yeah." stiles said before walking off and I frown. "Stiles where are you going?" I questioned him and he stopped. "I'm going to the vet," he said to me. "You coming?" he asked me and I roll my eyes and walked off.

"Okay, so, what does have to do with finding Deaton?" Cora said to us. "Because it's not just homework, okay? It's a project on geomagnetic fields. They flow through the earth. They can even be affected by lunar phases, all right? Now, look at this. This is a note from Harris on Danny's proposal." Stiles said while looking through Danny's project.

"I strongly advise you to choose another subject. The ideas here, while innovative and thoughtful. The border on pseudo-science. Not suitable for the class." Lydia said while reading the paper. "Harris wasn't just a sacrifice. He knew something." Scott said to us.

"Now, check this out. Allison's dad wasn't the only one with a map, all right? Danny had one, too." Stiles said while grabbing the map of beacon hills. "Danny marked all the telluric currents, okay? Now. The weird thing about beacon Hills is that it this a beacon.

You wouldn't believe how much energy flowing through this earth is around this town." Stiles and I looked closely before I also notice the blueprints and they look the same. "Stiles, look, they match. The blueprints and the map match." I said to them and Scott took notice and grabbed the blueprints.

"All right, there are three places, right?" he said circling the animal clinic. "Where they're kidnapped, and then the place where their body was found," Scott said. "Look, that's right on the telluric current," I said pointing to the map. "So, maybe where he was sacrificed is somewhere in between," Scott said to us. "Let me see that," Stiles said grabbing the pen from Scott.

"You said there are six more bodies to be found. Deaton's one of them. Got to be somewhere in between, right?" Stiles said but then Cora reached and grabbed stiles' hand I felt jealousy rising in me. "Stop," Cora said before looking at stiles and moving his hand across the map, and stopping at the first national bank. "He's in the vault. He's in the same vault." Cora said and everyone looked at one another before Scott was about to walk but stopped.

"Guys, hold on," Lydia said. "Lydia, we don't have time," Scott said to her. "It's Boyd. The plan didn't work. They cut the power." Cora said looking at Scott. "It's just like he said," Scott said and I looked at him and gave a confused look. "Who said?" I said to him.

"Go. I can save Deaton myself." Scott said and he was about to leave when I spoke up. "I'll go with you," I said to Scott and he gave me a nod. "What? No," he said to me walking up to me. "Stiles'll be fine I will be with Scott don't worry," I said to him giving a smile to him.