𝟷𝟺. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍

3059 Words

"That bitch is dead!" I said to Scott and stiles while making our way to Derek's loft

"That bitch is dead!" I said to Scott and stiles while making our way to Derek's loft. "You don't mean that," Scott said to me making me stop in my tracks. "Oh, I do," I said to him. "You're not a killer!" He said to me making me scoff.

"I'm a Mikaelson! I'm Katherine Camille Mikaelson, I'm the Tri-Brid, a witch, werewolf, and vampire I'm the deadliest thing you'd ever meet. So when someone crossed a line they end up dead. They will see the better version of myself." I said to him angrily making Stiles and Scott looked at me with a fully shocked faces.

"So none of you will stop me. Or else you'll be stopped and I don't want that." I said to them before walking away and making my way to the loft. "Hey, Derek," I said hugging him.

"Hey, Katherine. What's going on?" He asked me before I pulled away from him and turned to Scott and Stiles who were standing by the door frame.

"There's a problem," I said looking back at Derek. "What kind of problem?" Derek asked us and I let out a sigh. "Should you guys tell him or should I?" I asked them and they started to walk closer. "Where do we begin?" Scott said to Derek. "From the start," Derek said to us. 'Well, this will end well.' I said to myself.

•~• •~•

"Derek!" I heard Jennifer say while Stiles, Scott, and I stand behind the wall hiding and trying to make sure she doesn't see us. When I heard her voice I felt rage and anger pulsing through my body making me even madder than I was. I felt a hand reach for mine making me look up at Stiles.

"Calm down." He whispered to me making me pull away. "I'm going to calm down when I see that bitch dead," I said walking away and standing next to Scott. "Can you hear them?" I asked feeling stressed about what was going on.

"Yes," Scott said as I started to hear Jennifer talk. "Something happened at the recital. At the school. Okay, I need to tell you before you hear it before you hear any of it from them." Jennifer told Derek.

"From who?" I hear Derek asking her. "Scott, Stiles, Katherine. They're gonna tell you things. Things you can't believe. You have to trust me, okay? You trust me." Jennifer said to Derek making me roll my eyes at her even if she can't see me. "What is it?" Derek asked Her. "Promise you'll listen to me." She asked Derek.

"I promise." He said that he is lying about it. That's when I didn't hear anything else making me go all crazy. "They're already here aren't they?" Jennifer asked him making me leave my spot and stand behind her along with Scott, and Stiles. "Surprise!" I said with a smile on my face as she turned to face us.

"So, they told you it was me? That I'm the one taking people?" She said making me cross my arm. "No. We told him you're the one killing people. Which is true by the way." I said tilting my head to one side.