𝟷𝟻. 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕

PART TWO

2352 Words

"Scott look out!" I said to him as the twins were about to attack him

"Scott look out!" I said to him as the twins were about to attack him. I ran up to them and us my werewolf strength to grab their shoulder and jumped on top of their shoulder crossing my legs and flipping them over so they landed on the ground.

"Guys we should go," I said trying to fight the twins. "Yeah, your right," Peter said agreeing with me. "Get ready to run," I said to both of them. "Ventus," I said making the twins fly across the hallway and giving us a chance to run away. "Let's go," I said to them as I turned around and ran out of there. "Come on this way," Peter said as we ran away from the twins.

"That shot didn't last very long," Peter said as he fell to the ground. "Yeah, no shit Sherlock," I said as Scott and I helped him. "Come on, w r have to find a place to hide," I said as I kept stopping at every door so we can find a place to hide but every room was obvious.

"Katherine." I heard Scott say from in front of me. "Come on, in here." He said as we all went inside the soiled laundry.

"Those twins are starting to piss me off," Peter said to us. "How the hell are we supposed to get past them?" Scott asked us. "I think if we keep letting them beat the living crap out of us, they'll tire and give up," Peter said as I roll my eyes before my eyes caught something in the laundry chute. "Well, I've got an idea," I said to them as I pointed towards the laundry chute.

"It's the only way we can escape from the twins," I said walking up to it and opening it. "Who's first," I said as I looked at peter. "Come on, buddy. You go first." I said. "Why me?" He asked me and I gave him a fake smile. "Because I'd rather sacrifice someone I don't like than someone I do like. So you go before I use my magic on you." I said with a smile as he got up and went first.

He went inside and I pushed him, "alright you go, next buddy." I said to Scott as I gave him a look. "You'll be okay," I said to him with a smile. "Here goes nothing," Scott said before he went down. "Well, then I guess it's just me," I said I was about to go in when someone pulled me.

"What the hell?" I said as I looked up to see I was Deucalion. "W-what do you want?" I asked him as he held me up against the wall. "Where is she?" He asked me as I frown. "Who?" I asked him like I didn't know who he was asking for. "Jennifer Blake." He said as I swallowed thickly. "I don't know where she went." I said to him, "well then I'll just have to bring you with me." He said to me before he dragged me away from the soiled laundry.

"Let me go. I'm not the one you need." I said to him as we walked around the hospital. "You much as important as Scott." He said to me as I let out a scoff. "Why? Because I'm a werewolf." I said to him as he pulled me along with him. "No. Because you're the most powerful supernatural creature." He said. "What the hell does that suppose to mean?" I asked acting confused.