𝟶𝟹: 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑, 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜?

2534 words

Right now we are all at an empty class and I'm sitting next to stiles and Josie while I hear the conversation between Derek and Scott

Right now we are all at an empty class and I'm sitting next to stiles and Josie while I hear the conversation between Derek and Scott. "I don't see anything." Derek said to Scott while looking at Allison and Lydia's wrist. "Look again." Said Scott. "how is a bruise gonna tell me where Boyd and Erica are?" Derek said getting frustrated he kinda has a point it looked normal to me but it looks like a logo or whatever. "It's the same on both sides. Exactly the same." Said Scott and he has a point too it is the same. "It's nothing." He said glaring at Allison. "Pareidolia." I said and they all turned to me giving and 'a what?' Look, I roll my eye at them. "Seeing patterns that aren't there." Said Josie and and they all turned to face each other. "It's a subset of apophenia." I said and they still didn't understand. "Really it's just us studying and learning new words." I said they all stared at us. "Wow." I said and they turned to ignored me.

"They're trying to help." Scott told Derek and he didn't look surprised. "These two? This one, who used me to resurrect my psychotic uncle. Thank you. And this one, who shot about 30 arrows into me and my pack." He said to Lydia and Allison I looked surprised. "Why do I always miss the fun part." I whined and they turned to look at me. "Right sorry wrong timing." I said and stiles started to talk. "Okay, all right, now, come on. No one died, all right? Look, there may have been a little maiming, okay, a little mangling, but, no death, That's what I call an important distinction." Stiles said and I nodded. "My mother died." Said Allison and I looked at her. 'Why didn't she tell me' I know how she feels loosing their parents. I looked down and I felt on pair of hand on top of mine. I looked up to see stiles looking at me and gave my hand a squeeze I smiled at him.

"Your family's little honor code killed your mother. Not me." Said Derek facing Allison. "That girl was looking for Scott. I'm here to help him, not you." She told Derek, putting her hands on her waist. "You wanna help? Find something real." He told Allison and he started to walk away. "What a dick." I said and I hear Josie chuckle I turned to her and I laugh. I see Derek and Scott arguing about something but I couldn't hear because I don't have super hearing.

•~•

"The stock market is based on two principles. What are they?" Asked coach and Scott raised his hand. "Yes McCall, you can go to the bathroom. Anybody else?" Said coach and Scott put his hand down and he decided to speak. "No, Coach. I know the answer." Scott said and coach faced Scott and was surprised on what Scott just said and he started to laugh. Coach stopped laughing for a second when he saw Scott's face that he was serious. "Oh, your serious." He asked him and he nodded. "Yes. Risk and reward." Scott said and I was surprised I turn to look at him and smile. "Wow! Who are you? And what have you done with McCall?" Coach asked and I looked at him and I glared at him but he didn't notice. Scott chuckles and coach came up to him. "Don't answer that. I like you better." He said and I turned to look at everyone and they all had smiling faces and surprised. "I like you better." Coach said again.