𝟸𝟹. 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚊𝚜

2815 Words

"His eyes were glowing," Scott told Mr

"His eyes were glowing," Scott told Mr. Argent. "There was something almost ritualistic about it. like it was looking right into his soul." Mr. Argent told us as Allison cleaned up his wounds. "That's the same thing it did to me," Isaac informed him.

"That's what it did to everyone." Allison said making me shake my head 'no'. "Not everyone," I told her. "They only came after the werewolves," Scott told Mr. Argent. "And Lydia," Allison told us. "Anyone with the connection to the supernatural." Mr. Argent filled us in.

"Then who was the guy that went after in Japan?" Isaac asked Mr. Argent. "A Kumicho. A yakuza boss." Mr. Argent said.

"It was my first fun deal. I was only 18 and it was supposed to be a simple exchange. Except Gerard left out the minor detail of the buyers being Yakuza. He wanted to see if I could adapt at the moment. Testing my ability to improvise."Mr. Argent said to us.

"Or your ability to survive," Allison told her father. "The moment the sun went down it was like they just materialized out of the shadows. They had swords not surged like Katanas but straight, black steel. Like ninjas." Mr. Argent said. "That's what they had last night," I told him remembering how they took out a sword from their chest.

"What did they want?" Scott asked Mr. Argent. "To get to the Kumicho." He said as he told us the story. "They cut down every living thing in their way." Mr. Argent said. "Did they mark him leks they did to us?" Isaac asked Allison's father.

"Not exactly." Mr. Argent said as he told us how they stab him more than once. "What was he?" Scott asked him.

"I don't know but there might be someone who does. There were a few others who survived that night. One of them was a man named Katashi. They called him a silver finger because of an unusual prosthetic. and it looked like he was getting ready to take them all on himself." Mr. Argent said as he told the story to us.

"I've known for a while Katashi was in the country. I spent yesterday tracking him down." Mr. Argent says as Isaac points towards the wounds he got, "Didn't look like he wanted to be found." Isaac said making me roll my eyes.

"No, shit Sherlock," I said to him. "Not particularly, no." Allison's dad said. "You think he knows what they are? Or what they want?" Scott said as he leaned more towards the desk. "Maybe." Mr. Argent told us. "What if he doesn't want to talk?" Allison said as her father got up from his chair.

"What if he doesn't even remember you," Isaac asked him as he stood in front of a box. "He'll remember this." He said as he turned the box forward to us and opened it revealing a broken mask that looked the same as the ones they wore.

"I know I didn't kill it. I'm not sure you can. But I slowed it down Long enough for us to get out of." Mr. Argent said looking at his daughter. "What was behind the mask?" Scott asked him. "Darkness. Absolute darkness." He told us, "did it have a face?" I told him. "No."