𝟷𝟿. 𝚆𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚢

3371 Words

"So you dragged me out of my bed

"So you dragged me out of my bed. I'm in the middle of the night. Not only to come to the woods. But to find what happened to that missing girl who probably is dead and we are out here for no reason." I said as I walked behind Scott and Stiles. "What?" Scott said as I roll my eyes.

"Don't what me. You came to my house and woke me up so we can find the Malia girl." I said to him. "We are trying to know what happened to her that's all," Stiles said as I let out a sigh. "Why bring me? I don't need to be here with you guys." I said as I walked.

"Why is the reason you brought me here?" I asked as I stopped in my tracks as looked at Scott. "Like I said to help me." He said and I roll my eyes. "Liar. Spill or I'll do it for you." I said to him as he let out a sigh before looking at stiles and then at me.

"Look..." he said before stopping himself from speaking. "I get you guys broke up or whatever but I want my two best friends to get along," Scott said as I made eye contact with Stiles.

"I get your trying to fix it. But, Remember he broke up with me for the dumbest mistake I made. And I get it hurts him and I apologize but if he thinks I did it because I had feelings for Isaac he's wrong. I hate that I hurt him but he doesn't know what happened after that night he broke up with me. So just stop trying because It won't work." I said trying not to break down in front of Scott and Stiles who just stood there without saying anything. "Can we please now go?" I said as I walked away before they start to talk.

"Are we going the right way?" I asked Scott. "Yes." He said to me. "You know if my dad's right, that means there's another werewolf in town that we haven't met yet," Stiles told Scott.

"I know." I hear Scott reply. "If it turns out to be something like triplets that form into, like, a three-headed hound of hell, I'm seriously not up from that," Stiles said.

"Yeah. Me either." Scott agreed with stiles as I walked next to Scott. "Especially since I can't even control my transformation anymore," Scott said.

"That sucks," I told him and that's when we heard a howling making stiles jump and bumped into Scott and me as Scott dropped his phone. "Are you serious?" I said in an annoyed tone.

"Sorry, buddy. I hate coyotes so much. They always sound like they're mailing some tiny, helpless little animal." Stiles said as Scott went and Stiles followed behind him. I walked down about to fall.

"You okay?" I hear Stiles asking me. "Yep. I'm fine." I said not making eye contact with Stiles. "It still works." I heard Scott say as I walked towards him and left stiles alone.

"Let me see the flashlight," Stiles said to Scott as he grabbed the flash from Scott's hand and held it up walking towards where he has the flash pointed out. "I think we found it," Stiles said. "Uh.." Scott said walking behind him and so did I.