𝟸𝟶. 𝙳𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍

1535 words

"They said they'd meet us here," Lydia told us as I placed my hand on her shoulder

"They said they'd meet us here," Lydia told us as I placed my hand on her shoulder. "Well, they lied to you," I said and that's when I heard punching coming behind us. I turned around and I saw Aiden punching Scott.

"Never mind. They're here." I said as I saw both twins pushing Scott to the ground. "Damn," I said as I felt being pushed back away. I saw Ethan and Aiden going toward Scott who is trying to get up. "Ouch," I said as I see Scott being hit once again.

"Is this how they are gonna teach him?" I asked as I watch them hit Scott repeatedly. "I don't know?" Lydia said as we watch Ethan kick Scott in the face. "I thought you guys were gonna teach me to roar," Scott said in pain.

"We are. You do it by giving in." Aiden said to Scott. "Well, y'all doing a terrible job," I said as I saw Scott's face. "Giving in and letting go. That's how Deucalion taught us control." Ethan said as I roll my eyes. "Just a reminder your alpha is gone," I said to them. As Ethan grabbed Scott by his collar and lifted him.

"Hey, you know that's funny. I've tried something like this one time using a heart monitor and lacrosse balls. But you're right, beating the living crap out of him is probably a lot better." Stiles said making me roll my eyes at him,

"That's the plan? You kick my ass?" Scott asked the twins. "You're afraid to turn. We're going to make you." Aiden said. "You turn, then you kick our asses," Ethan told Scott with a smirk.

"And then you roar," Aiden said before letting out a roar. "You don't think you can let go with us?" Ethan said to Scott. "You think you're going to hurt us?" Ethan said as Aiden pushed Scott forward. "Come on, McCall. Give it your all." Aiden said to Scott.

"We can always heal," Aiden said as Scott punched Aiden. And then Ethan punched Scott back. "You're an alpha. You want to roar like one, you've got to give in full throttle. You've got to be the monster. Become the beast become everything You're afraid of." Aiden told Scott.

"That's what gives your power. It gives you strength." Ethan said before Scott tried to attack him. But Aiden hit Scott in the back making me wince. "Was this his idea to meet up with the twins!" I asked Stiles and Lydia. "Giving into it doesn't make you the bad guy," Aiden told Scott as he spits blood that was coming from his mouth.

"So long as you can control it," Ethan said. "Sometimes controls a little overrated," Aiden said. "He's probably right," I said to them. Aiden kicked Scott in the stomach. "Come on, Scott. Fight back." I heard stiles say ad Scott was on his knees. "What if I can't control it? What if I can't turn back?" Scott said letting out a groan. "Then it takes over. You become Malia. You get further and further away from being human." Ethan told Scott.

"You turn into an animal. Or worse." Ethan told me about it again. "You turn into Peter." Aiden filled Scott in. Scott got up making me smile. That was when we went to attack Aiden but Aiden grabbed him and threw him on top of the table making my smile go away. Ethan clinic on top of him and started to beat the living crap out of him.