𝟹𝟶. 𝚄𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑

3938 Words

I opened the door to the house as I enter it and closed the door behind me

I opened the door to the house as I enter it and closed the door behind me. I looked around to look for my aunt but I couldn't find her so I went into the kitchen and I saw her drinking coffee. "Oh, hey." My aunt told me as she saw me in tears.

"What happened?" She told me and I dropped the sword to the ground as I ran into her arms. "She's gone," I told her as I cried. "What?" She told me as she rubbed my back, "A-Allison. She's dead." I told her as I burst out crying again.

"I-It's my fault," I told her. "Don't say that." She told me. "I-I just stood there," I told her as I pulled away from her. "I stood there watching the oni stab her and I didn't do anything to save her and-and now she is gone because of me," I told her.

"You couldn't do anything." She told me and I let out a scoff. "It is aunt Freya, if I joined the Nogistune he wouldn't or we wouldn't have fought but we did because we wanted to save Lydia. I-It my fault and now I feel that someone else is going to die next if I don't stop him." I said to her.

"Oh, my god. I-Its my fault I-I killed her." I said as I fell to the ground crying. "Katherine." My aunt said as she kneed down to me. "Listen to me." She told me.

"It's not your fault, it's the nogistune's fault, not yours okay? So if you want to stop this you'll have to get up and fight and you're not done fighting so get up and fight. We Mikaelson don't stop fighting." She told me as I looked up at her before I wiped my tears away.

"Your right," I told her as I stood up. "You're right, we Mikaelson don't stop fighting so I'm not. I'm going to fucking end the Nogistune." I told her as I grabbed the sword and turned around. "Where are you going?" She asked me. "I'm going to kill the son of a bitch." I said as I left the house and ran and grabbed my aunt's car. I reached for my back pocket to call Derek.

"Derek?" I said on the phone. "Katherine." He told me as I let out a sigh and hopped in the car. "Where are you?" I asked him. "I'm heading to the school to meet up with Scott." He told me as I started the engine. "Okay, I'll meet you there," I told him before hanging up the phone and driving away from the house.

•~•~•

3RD PERSON

"Why would she make four of them?" Mr. Argent said as he revealed the three silver arrowheads. "She didn't. She made five." Isaac informed him.

"She made the first one, then she figured it out. She used the first silver arrowhead to kill one of the Oni. We saw her do it." Isaac said the flashbacks of that moment were running through his head. "How?" Mr. Argent asked the boy.

"The same way you almost did. Do you remember when you told us about one of your first gun deals, the yakuza?" Isaac asked Allison's Father. "That meeting wasn't one of my first deals. It was my first deal." He told Isaac.