𝟶𝟺: 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛.

3202 Words

I am sitting in a chair with Josie, waiting till Isaac wakes up, I didn't stay with them because I felt uncomfortable seeing Isaac underwater risking his life to find Boyd and Erica

I am sitting in a chair with Josie, waiting till Isaac wakes up, I didn't stay with them because I felt uncomfortable seeing Isaac underwater risking his life to find Boyd and Erica. I snapped out my thoughts when I hear a huge gasped and I got up from my chair and see that Isaac got up, I grabbed a towel and ran up to him and put it around him, he nods as a 'thank you.' And I return it with a smile. "So what did you see? Did you find them?" I asked him while standing between Josie and stiles, I crossing my arms between my chest. "Yeah, beacon hill first national beacon hills bank it's uh it's an abandoned bank and their um keeping them lock inside a vault." He told us, and I see al of them they stood there quietly I look at them back in fort I lock eyes with Isaac, he gave me 'what's going on' look. "What?" He told them and I cross my arms between my chest. "You don't remember what you said right before you came out of it, do you?"stiles asked Isaac with a sad look in his eyes. "No." Isaac said and my face turn into a worried one.

"Stiles, spit it out." I said getting frustrated. "Uh, You said when they captured you they dragged you into a room, and that there was a body in it." Stiles said and that moment he said that i uncrossed my arms and turn to look at him. "A body?" Isaac questioned stiles, I turned to look at the others and they were all quite. "Guys, wh-who's body?" I said hearing my own voice crack. It's was silent for a few minutes when the first word that came out from stiles's mouth broke me. "Erica." Stiles told us and I shook my head 'no' and I felt tears running down my cheeks. "You said it was Erica's." Stiles said.
"No that's not true, your lying." I told him shaking my head. "I know but, he said theirs a dead body it's Erica's." He told me and I shook my head 'no', It can't be true. "I don't believe, I-I can't believe, Erica can't be dead? I lost to many people in my life I won't loose another." I said with tears in my eyes, "kat-," said Josie but I stopped her and I stormed out the room. I opened the door and went out side I kept crying, I hear the door opening and I turn around and I see stiles.

I run up to him and wrap my arms around his neck, he puts his hands around my waist and pulls me closer to him. "Stiles, I don't believe." I said while my breath hitches a little. "I know you don't." He told me and I kept crying on his shoulder. "I can't loose anyone else, I just- I just can't." I said and he pulls away and puts both of his hands on both sides of my cheeks, and looks at my eyes. "Your not going to loose anyone, okay you have me, Josie and the others we're not going anywhere." He told me and looked at his hazel brown eyes. "Stiles, promise me that you will never leave." I told him, with watery eyes. "I promise that I will never leave you, I will always be there for you no matter what, you mean the world to me." He told me and I chuckled and gave him a smile.

"You know no one has never told me that." I told him and he gave me a daft but adorable smile. "Good, because what I just said is true, you mean everything to me if something would've happened to you I would literally loose my mind, I wouldn't be the same if you aren't with me." He told me and those words touched my heart he really cares about me more then anyone has. "You know you also mean the world to me, I would literally do everything and anything to protect you, I would die if you aren't with me anymore, your the most important part of my life." I told him and with that ha gave me a smile and leaned in and kissed me passionately, it was amazing I felt butterflies in my stomach this kiss wasn't rough or anything it was love.