𝟶𝟼: 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎.

3463 Words

"Where is Derek?" I asked Scott waiting at the back of the bank to rescue the others

"Where is Derek?" I asked Scott waiting at the back of the bank to rescue the others. "I don't know he said he'd meet us here?" Scott told me and Josie, while Josie was helping me finding the spell to break through the wall. My head shot us when we hear a howl and i turned to that direction and I see Derek on for arms coming towards us. I roll my eyes at him, "you always have to make an entrance, do you?" I said giving him a smile and he returned it back. Scott turned to look at Derek for a while when Derek noticed Scott turned away.

"What?" Derek questioned Scott. "There's just something I can't get out of my head." Said Scott towards Derek. "The moon is rising, Scott. What is it?" Said Derek, me and Josie stood there quietly listening to the conversation. "risk and reward." Said Scott, with that remembered that coach said that on the third day of school.

"It's something coach said on the first week of school." I said and Derek gave me a confused look. "Which means what?" Derek questioned us and I was about to speak when Scott cut me off and spoke. "We're not measuring the risk with enough information. We don't know enough." Scott said and Derek answered with a little angry tone. "We know time's running out." Derek said and I crossed my arms between my chest. "You know Scott has a point right there." I sighs and said in the same time. "Yeah, but think about it. They put the triskele on your door four months ago. What have they been doing all this time? Why wait until now?" Scott said and I agree with him. "We don't have the time to figure out every little detail." Derek said angrily.

"But what if this detail, the reason why they waited, what if it's the most important one?" Scott said. "Then we do nothing. And Boyd and Erica are dead. I know what I'm risking." Derek said and he took a moment for the other words came out. "My life for theirs." Derek said and he turned and climbed up the emergency ladders to go up before he stopped and turned around to face us. "And i won't blame you if you don't follow me." He said and with that he was already going up. Scott turned to face me and Josie, "What do you think?" He asked me and I sighs before giving him an answer. "Well, someone told me that I would end up dead trying to save someone, so I will die trying saving someone." I said and I looked down remembering those words that came out of his mouth.

"Kat you know he didn't mean that." Scott told me and huffed and I look up to meet his eyes. "He did Scott, you didn't see him he was full of anger when he saw what I did." I said in a sad tone trying not to let my tears out. "He was just angry because you lied to him on what you we're up to." He said and I let out a laugh. "Yeah well he said, now let's go save Erica and Boyd." I said a he gave me a nod before we started to go up the emergency ladder and up to save some werewolves.

"Okay you two do your thing." Derek said I looked at him and I snort, "what 'thing' we don't have a thing." I said and he rolled his eyes at me. "Just do your witchy shit." He told me and I shrugged and i hummed 'mhm' I turned to Josie and take my hand out so she can grabbed it which she did. "Read?" I asked her and she turned to me and smile, "whenever you are." She told me and I nodded. "Just say what I say." I told her and she nodded, I closed my eyes and took a deep Breath. "Flactus inpulsa, Flactus inpulsa." I chanted and I feel Josie started to siphon my magic. "Flactus inpulsa." We both chanted in the same time, we kept repeating it until the wall broke down.