𝟶𝟻: 𝙾𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍s.

2604 Words

"Josie can you get that please

"Josie can you get that please." I asked Josie to open the door because I hear someone was knocking and I was putting on my jeans on so I can meet Scott and Derek's loft to go over the plan to get Erica and Boyd out. When I finished putting in my shoes and everything I hear a scream and I went running downstairs to beat the shot out of them, "Josie are you alright?" I asked her when I stepped the last stairs and I looked up and see her suffocating in a hug by a blonde head girl. "Everything is fine just someone paid a visit on short notice." She told me laughing awkwardly and my face change to worried to confused, the pulled away from each other and the blonde headed girl turned around slowly. What I saw surprised me. "Lizzie?" I questioned and she gave me a nod and a smirk.

"The one and only Lizzie Saltzman." She told me putting her hands out for me and I gave her a laugh before jumping into her arms, me and Lizzie get along because she was always been there for me we shared our clothes we were like the popular girls. "What are you doing here?" I asked over her shoulder, We pulled away and I give her a smile. "Well I decided to pay a little visit to my twin and because I needed to get away from mystic falls anyways." She told me and I bit down my lip and nodded. "And because me and the others wanted to know what is so special about Beacon hills." She told me and I turned to Josie and she looked at me, I turned to look at Lizzie. "The others?" I questioned her.

"Right, they uh wanted to come to." She said awkwardly and I gave her a serious look. "Who came with you?" I asked her crossing my arms between my chest. "Well you wouldn't believe who." She told me whiled looking down. I roll my eyes at her and looked at her angry. "Lizzie who can with you?" I asked her again with a angry toned this time. "Fine, hope, Mg, Caleb, Landon, and last but not least you might not like it." She told me in a almost quiet tone, I shook my head so she can tell me. "Um it's uh Roman." She said and with that I faced dropped 'oh my god this bitch is here too.' I said to myself. "Your joking right, why's the fuck is he doing here? Why would you bring him here?" I asked her angrily and putting my hand into a fist, I feel my eye starting to glow.

"Easy there tiger, he came because he wants to talk to you, Hope said it might be a good idea too." And with that my eyes started to glow and the lights started to flicker and wind too, "okay why not just ease a bit. Calm down Kat." Josie said walking up to me. "CALM DOWN! Really, how do you expect me to calm down when I hear that Roman is here my ex boyfriend that help his mother to kill my mother. And who also used my own sister to get my mothers location and now Hope agrees to tag him along with you guys so what, so we can go back dating together and forget everything that has happened." I said let out a huge breath that I didn't know I had.

"We didn't you should forget what he did, just give him a chance." Josie said and I looked at her angry and scoffed. "In my fucking world I would never forgive him, he fucking dated me just to get information about my family and he let his mother fucking kill my mother." I told them and I looked between the to Gemini twins and my breath hitched. "She's gone and I didn't get to do anything, it's my fault that she is dead, she isn't here with me anymore. She isn't here so she could know if I'm okay, she isn't here to tell me how to fix thing. She isn't even here if I need her if I have boy problems she's is gone." I said crying out, all the pain I have.