𝟷𝟾. 𝙰𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜

2543 Words

Being broken up with someone that you truly love sucks

Being broken up with someone that you truly love sucks. It's been a month and one week since stiles told me that he needed a break and I truly I understand I was untruthful to him about Isaac and me.

I messed up but I guess I just need time or let's say he needs time to think and I get that. If none of that happened me and Stiles would've been together right now but no.

So I've put up a fake for the past month trying to tell my friends I was okay but truly I was hurt on the inside I tried to be happy but I wasn't happy if I wasn't with stiles I wasn't. It's all an act so everyone thinks I'm fine which I'm not. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I said on the phone. "Kat, I'm outside," Lydia said as I remember I was going to be late for school. "Shit, I'll be out in a minute," I said as I got up from my chair and gave my a kiss to my aunt. "Gotta go Lydia is outside, love you!" I told her as I ran out of the kitchen. "Love you too." I heard her say as I closed the door behind me and hopped into Lydia's car.

"Sorry," I said as I took a seat in the passenger. "It's all right," Lydia said with a smile on her face. "So how are you?" She asked me and I gave her a fake smile. "I'm fine-," I said but Lydia cut me off, here we go. "Cut the crap, Katherine. I know you're not fine, it's all an act." She told me and I let out a sigh.

"You know, I-I thought if Stiles and I broke up would have been because we don't have feelings for each other or whatever, but I never thought it was because I lied to him about it," I said looking down.

"I don't know why I lied to Stiles about it. It was a mistake I didn't mean to kiss Isaac it just sorta happened." I told her. "Isaac? Do you like him?" Lydia asked me. "I like Isaac. But it's not the same how I like Stiles." I told her the truth. Yes, I do like Isaac but I like him more Stiles it's even more than like it's love.

"I mean, Isaac is perfect.." I said letting out a sigh. "There's a but coming isn't there?" Lydia said giving me a frown before looking back at the road.

"But Stiles is the man I want. He's the perfect man. He's funny, cute, adorable, sarcastic, caring, let's not forget the bigger part." I said to Lydia. "He's hot," I said letting out a chuckle. "He's-he's just the perfect boy," I said smiling at the thought of Stiles. "You love him?" She asked me as she stopped the car. I looked down as I play with my fingers and I let out a smile.

"Yeah," I said looking up at him and nodding my head. "Yeah, I love him," I said smiling at her. "Then you have to tell him before you lose him." She told me as I let out a sigh. "That's the problem. I don't know how to tell him. I don't think I can find the words to tell him I love him." I told her.

"You'll have to find a way somehow." She said with a smile. "Come on, let's go." She said to me as we hopped out of the car and started to walk inside. "So how're things between you and Aiden?" I asked her with a smirk.