Chapter 4

Mornings are getting easier day by day. I don't know what causes me to have that much energy but here i am laughing and singing in my kitchen. Harry told me that he slept well the previous night and I'm so happy for him. The days are getting by and i know that in a few days i will have to leave this small town and go to another place or even back to my house in London. I don't want to go back, i like it here. It is quiet and peaceful, almost serene. Harry had to leave for a few days. He said that he was going to leave Jagger with me. So here i am in my own house with one of my closest friend's dog. Jagger is sitting at the floor a few meters away of my and he looks at me while i dance.

"Come on, Jagger. Come here to dance with aunt El to daddy's song." I say Sunflower vol.6 starts playing. Jagger walks to me and i swear that i have never seen a happier dog ever. We start dancing but i see that Jagger is looking at something on the door. I turn around i see Harry looking at us and his phone is at his hands as well.

"How much time were you there?" I tell him as i put Jagger on the floor.

"I rang the bell but you didn't answer. It was open so i came in. I heard you calling yourself Aunt and me Daddy. And then you were dancing with my dog. It was like i was in a daydream." He says and he hugs me. "I missed you two."

"We didn't, right Jagger?" I ask the dog as he goes to his dad.

"Heyyyyy."

"It was only a couple of days, how could you miss us?"

"I can miss you whenever i want Eloise. What are you cooking?"

"I missed you too." I confess. "Some eggs. Do you want some? Are you hungry?"

"Yes, thank you." He sits on his usual chair.

"How was London?"

"Boring and loud. I like it here that nobody knows me."

"Yeah, me too." I reply as i put a plate with food in front of him.

"When should you move out of this house?"

"Friday, don't remind me please."

"You should come live with us for a bit. I will leave in ten days too so we can just live together for a little bit." He tells me while eating.

"What?"

"Yes, you can move to my house. We are together all the time so nothing is going to change."

"Okay." I say. "I don't want to leave."

"Jagger, you heard that? We will have aunt Eloise as a roommate. She will move in with us." He say to the dog and he makes me laugh.

We talk about London. We both agree that we hate big cities but we have to live there. He tells me that he have to take me to Tokyo with him the next time he visits it. I tell him to book me a hotel with a different name and I'm in. We make plans together even though we don't really now each other that well. Who are we kidding? We know each other. We will live together for a little bit and we talk about things everyone is avoiding. He gets to know me so much, at the end we will now each other better that we know ourselves.

We eat and then take Jagger for his daily walk.

I have my camera with me and i have him to pose for a picture. He gets so shy and the black and white picture is so beautiful.

"Maybe i should sell this picture. How much money do you think i will make?"

"A couple hundreds i suppose."

"Not worth it, if you told me thousands i would sell it."

"Hey, that's the worth of our friendship? I'm disappointed but not surprised." He tells me while having a diva moment that i can hear in his voice.