Chapter 25

Today is March 31st. That means that tonight As It Was is going to be released. I'm so excited that the whole world is going to listen to this masterpiece. I love this song so much. My boyfriend is a lyrical genius and it is time for the whole world to know. I watch him all day today running up and down in a panicked mood. Even Jagger is anxious watching his dad feeling like that. 

"Harry, honey. Calm down a bit. Do you wanna go out for a walk?" I ask him as he moves for the millionth time. It is late in the evening and the darkness is everywhere outside so no one will see us if we go out together. 

He stops moving and I can see the stress in his eyes. "I'm really anxious, darling. Sorry for being like that all day." 

I pout hearing him. "Baby, you've done that a hundred of times before. You are allowed to feel stressed but it isn't needed. You love this song and you choose it for a reason to be the first one to release from Harry's house." 

He breathes deeply and then stands up from the couch. "Do you wanna go for that walk? I don't want to stay in." 

I nod and I follow him as he puts on his shoes and take Jagger's red leash. Jagger looks at us happy that he gets to go for another walk today. My little boy needs a garden. I have to talk to Harry about that. We need to start looking for new homes soon, I don't want my dog to feel sad, I want him to have the place he deserves to have. 

"Harry, I think we need to start looking for houses. Jagger needs his garden, I don't want him to feel sad." I say to my boyfriend as we walk around the neighborhood. He looks at me smiling and I know that he already has done this. 

His smile doesn't leave his face and he takes my hand in his. His red nails are matching with mine. He doesn't wear his rings right now and I miss seeing him wear some specific ones. "I've started doing a research, I wasn't going to say that until I have found something nearly perfect because I know how much you love your space." 

"I do love my space, but I want us to have a space that we call ours. I know that you don't found my house as home." 

"Darling," he replies as he stops walking, "wherever you are it's home."

"The same applies to me." I answer to his claims. "I love you so much, H. I want you to remember it forever."  

"I do remember it. I love you more." He kisses my lips softly. It's the first time we kiss in a public space sober. Our first kiss was in public too, but I don't even remember it clearly. "I love kissing you without fearing that somebody is going to see us." He whispers. 

I nod and hug him. I want to feel him close any chance I get. I can't help that. I try to keep it hidden in case it becomes toxic and destroy us both. But he feels like me as well. He always tries to show me affection, even when we are in a room full of people. "Do you wanna keep walking? We have to be home soon to see the music video." 

He giggles. "Darling, you were there while shooting and you know the whole choreography. You don't need to see it." 

"Shut up, of course we will see it. I'm going to post it on Instagram too. Supporting you without anyone knowing."  

"You do, don't you? Let's go home, darling."  He starts walking towards home and I hear him telling something to Jagger, who is walking by him. 

I remember the day he came home and told me about the music video of As It Was. 

I'm sitting on my office trying to find the perfect name of my new main character. It is so difficult to find a name that fits, that's why i don't write novels. I'm afraid that I'm going to change my mind and I will start to write it again just because the name doesn't fit with the image I have of the boy in my head.