Chapter 24

It is the middle of March already. When you are well and you have a great time, time passes by so easy. There are still days that I want to stay in bed and don't exist. But Harry is always there and he wakes me up with kisses and Jagger does that too sometimes. How can someone be sad having this every morning? 

I'm alone at home. I'm writing the first chapter of my book. A book that I don't know the name but I'm sure that I love it. I love writing something this way. I didn't even know why I didn't write a novel after the Life of the Sun. 

Life of the Sun was my first ever book. I wrote it 3 times to make sure it was perfect. The plot was simple. A boy is wandering alone in the world, not knowing what the purpose of his life was. He wanted to learn it but he didn't know how. He wandered around, he wanted to find a place to call home. And that happened only when he met Sunshine, a girl that her home was the whole world. He couldn't keep up with her, and that excited him. But, when you can't keep up with the love of your life you can't be with them forever. He left her but every time he looked at the sun he remembered the feelings he had for Sunshine. His life was a synonym to the sun and he decided that it is time to meet her again. That never happened because Sunshine was just a muse, someone that existed in his head. She was alive in his mind. 

The book was so sad. A lost love, a person with mental issues and descriptions of places I've never been. I still remember how I wrote the chapter that the boy was in Greece. I had read and read countless things that didn't made sense in my mind about Greece and mythology. And I wrote that in Greece, the boy met someone named Apollo. Apollo in Greek mythology was just God of Sun and light. So the Apollo that my main character met show him the way to find Sunshine. 

I decided to name him Apollo because of the impact the ancient Greek God have in psychology. I had read somewhere that a psychiatrist introduced Apollo archetype somewhere so he could describe the people who are distant, have communication problems and have an inability to be intimate. I don't know even know if this is correct but this is exactly how I depicted my main character and I found it as a good parallelism between my character and Apollo, so I used it. 

This book is going to be so much happier. It is going to have the happy ending Sunshine didn't get. I hope it isn't that depressing as the first one but I don't have a choice but to use the simple forms I created in my mind and help me to write things. 

Harry is going to leave tomorrow night. He is going to spend the next week in Los Angeles. I know that he wants me there but I don't feel ready and okay to leave the house again so soon. I took big steps going to the concerts and it seems that he respects that. He didn't ask me again after I said no. He isn't home right know. He is in the studio and works over time to make this album the best version it can be. He overworks himself! I don't see him that often even though we live in the same home and sleep at the same bed. He doesn't talk to me that much and he is always lost to his mind. I can understand that he is anxious. As it was is going to come out in a couple of weeks and the album is getting leaked all the time without anyone stopping this from happening. He didn't even have the time to announce the name, the way he thought. He said that it didn't bother him but I know it did. 

"Darling, I'm home." I hear him say as he enters the home. Jagger barks a little from excitement that he got to see his dad before he falls asleep. 

"I love you, Jagger. You love me, right?" He asks the dog as I enter our living room. The dog licks his face, giving him the answer he wants to hear. 

"Hello, beautiful boy." I kiss him on the cheek and he looks at me. He doesn't say anything, he just places his head to my chest. 

I start to stroke his hair, knowing that he likes it. "What happened, H?"