Chapter 27

Harry

We are in my house in Los Angeles. It's been two days since we went on that date and we are in a relationship. I didn't think that I would have ever been able to confess my feeling to my best friend but here I am sitting next to her in my bedroom. She is sleeping peacefully and I think that it is the first time we both slept so much. I want to be with her forever, she is my soulmate, I can easily tell that. 

We started off as strangers getting to know each other, but then we found a friend. We were getting closer and closer every day and then our feelings changed. We were never meant to be just friends. My mother said one time that we are platonic soulmates, twin flames but we were never meant to be just that. We are meant to be together, I know. 

"What are you thinking, babe?" She asks me. Her voice sounds tired even if she has just woken up. I'm falling again, and I'm not afraid for the first time. 

"How we were meant to be together. You are my best friend, E." 

"You are my best friend too." She raises herself a little and starts to kiss my neck. I can't see her face and the only think that I can see is her side boob. She is a goddess and I'm just lucky. "Make me yours again, Harry." She whispers to my ear and I don't even think twice before I kiss her lips. 

She wraps her hands around my neck and her tongue is on my mouth. Eloise is the shyest person I know but when we are alone and especially in bed she forgets any shyness. I love this fact about her! 

"Let me make you mine, sweet girl." I tell her and I kiss her neck. She nods. "I want words, honey  or else I'll stop." 

"I'm forever yours, Harry. Make me feel good." She replies between moans. I smile and I let a hickey on the right side of her neck. She is telling my name again and again and we haven't even started yet. 

I stop kissing her sweet body and I open the drawer of the nightstand I have next to my bed. I take the condom and she is the one to help me get it on. She makes me hard at a matter of seconds. I can't even explain how. 

I give her a little time to adjust and then I decide to move. I try to be gentle, to be sweet like she deserves. The windows are open and the white curtain of my bedroom is on the side, letting us see the ocean. It's the perfect scene, our bodies becoming one and the cool breeze hitting the said bodies creating the perfect atmosphere. 

My movements are becoming faster and faster as her moans are becoming more and more. I'm chasing a relief both for myself and Eloise. She is saying my name again and again, like a little prayer. For me, Eloise is a little death, she is la petite mort.

"Faster, please." She says and I'm glad I don't have any neighbors to listen to what is happening right now. I start to fasten my moves moaning her name. "Choke me, Harry." 

I smile at myself thinking that time. I, indeed, choked her with a sea view and I'll do it again and again as long as she asks me. I'm willing to do whatever she wants. I can give up everything for her if that is what will make her happy. She is my favorite girl after all. 

She listened to my album a few days ago. She told me she liked it. It's an album about her. I wish I could name it her name but I couldn't. Nobody knows about us and that would be a death wish. She is the love of my life and I can't sacrifice her like that. 

Last week I lost my ring at Coachella. I cried so much and she hold me like I was a baby. She was whispered sweet words to make me feel right but nothing could calm me down. We had a party to attend and the alcohol was the only think that help me forget it a little bit. We both drank a lot and danced like crazy, like nothing else mattered. I haven't drunk ever since.