Chapter 29

Eloise

Going back to London was great because I really missed our home and Jagger. He was staying with Gemma the days Harry and I went to the States but we FaceTimed with him everyday. Gemma and Anne were devastated that they couldn't be there for Harry on his big night but they were so excited that we are doing to attend the concert all together. Ella is going to join us. Mike is on a business trip so he can't come tonight. 

The venue here is smaller than the one in New York city and I am not that afraid to be at the concert. I would be lying if I said that I wasn't stressed at the previous show. I was the first time that the fans saw me after Harry confirmed our relationship. I was so afraid of their reaction but weirdly enough they took it well. They joked on twitter that Harry isn't single anymore and they lost him, they loved that I am a writer and I've made a name for myself long before I met Harry, they praised me for not outing our relationship and they even got mad with themselves that they didn't figure it out. 

I swear his fans are true detectives. Somehow they learned that our dog's name is Jagger and they even made a fan account with the photos I upload of him from time to time. Jagger is now the true celebrity in our little family and that brings me so much joy. 

There were and some bad comments, of course, but to my surprise there weren't a lot. Somehow his fans fell in love with me. My book sales are getting better and better everyday, and I can only thank Harry's fame for that. I even got a movie deal for the Life of the Sun and I'm in the talks to make this happen! I'm so excited to see my characters become alive on the screen and I'm even more excited that I will help with the script. I have so many ideas and the people I'm going to collaborate with are the best in their department so I'm sure the final product will be perfect. 

Harry's tour is about to start and even if I wanted to follow him, I can't. I will only be at the UK leg of the tour and maybe Paris. I have so many deadlines meet and so many meetings to attend. He is a little sad about that, trying to suppress his feeling but I know him better than that. I talked to him last night about that and we both ended up crying like we are already apart. 

Harry has ruined me. If we ever break up, I don't think that I'll be able to carry on with my life and find a new lover. Harry is my number one, the one I'll forever love, the one I'll  forever cherish and the one that all of my poems will be about. He is my muse. 

He has already gone to the the place the concert with take place in and I'm at our home waiting for Ella to arrive. I'm not feeling like dressing up tonight and I simply wear a black dress with my black Vans. It's hot outside and it makes me feel comfortable to be dressed like that. 

I hear the sound of my bell and I run through the corridor of my our own house to open the door. "Hello, beautiful. Come on in. I have to find my earrings and then we can leave." I tell my sister and she says a simple Hello and goes straight to Jagger. He barks when he sees her and he starts to run around the house. "Jagger, baby, don't run. Mumma is having guests after the show so don't ruin the place." 

After the show, Harry and I decided to host dinner at our house. Ella, Gemma, Anne, Niall and Louis will all be here. For the first time we won't cook and we will order something from our favorite Italian restaurant. I'm so excited that Louis is going to come visit tonight. I have to make him sign my Walls vinyl. 

"Eloise, darling, we have to leave if you want to see mister famous before he goes on stage." Ella raises her voice for me to hear and I run once again outside the bedroom, this time holding my bag and a jean jacket. I take the keys and we leave the house. 

There is a lot of traffic but somehow we manage to make it on time. Anne texted me saying that she is waiting for us so we call take our seats together. A security guides us to the backstage, where all are waiting for us to arrive. As go in the room, we are met with a lot of people who are talking with each other. Harry is the first one to see us and he is also the first one to come to us.