Chapter 15

I spent the second night in Harry's house and i really need to be home soon. Today my siblings will spend the day with me in my apartment. It is something we do once in a while to catch up. I don't see Mike as often as Ella and i really need to see him. I missed him. 

It is too early in the morning and Harry has gone for his morning run. I don't know how he finds the energy to leave his house that early. Jagger is fast asleep in his bed. He had woken up earlier and after a while he slept again. This dog sleeps too much and he is adorable. 

I hear the front door open and a sweaty Harry comes inside of the house. He is careful because he doesn't want to wake Jagger.

"I am going to take a shower and then we can have breakfast. You don't get to leave the house if you don't eat." He kisses me and runs up the stairs to get rid of his sweat. After ten minutes he is standing in front of me, helping me to prepare breakfast. He kisses me every time he gets the chance and i know from now that we aren't going to eat. 

"I can kiss you all day long." He says to me after another kiss. He can't stop and I know that in a matter of seconds the breakfast will be long forgotten.

"I can too." I admit to him. It's the truth after all.

"I think that i know what i want to eat." He says to me and i blush knowing what he means.

"Not in the kitchen Harry." I tell him as he kisses me deeper and touches me all over my body.

"Why?" He doesn't stop kissing that particular part of my neck.

"Do you want to traumatize your dog?"

He leaves me for a second to close the door and then he proceeds to kiss me again. He helps me climb up the counter of the kitchen as he kisses me. I take his sweater off and he helps me to pull off my t shirt. Then i take his shorts off and i pull down my leggings, with my panties too. I can't get enough of him.

"I can't get enough of you, Eloise." He says as he kisses the place he knows i like in my neck, earning a moan from me. My hands move to his back and later to his hair.

"I don't have a condom here." He says as he kisses the area above my right boob.

"I'm on the pill. I don't have anything and i trust you." I tell him moaning. 

"You will be the death of me, woman. I don't have anything too. I am tested and I haven't been with anyone since we met." He tells me and then the rest is history.

-

I don't know how i am able to walk. I have to tidy my whole apartment up before my siblings get here. I know that they won't say a word to me but i want to do it. Later in the afternoon Harry will be here with Jagger as well. He will get to know my brother. I like how excited he is to meet my family officially. 

I know that Mike and Harry will have a great friendship. Not as great as the one he already has with Ella but I know that they are going to like each other.

My bell is ringing so I know that my siblings are here. I open the door and I see Mike and Ella in front of me. Mike is holding a paper bag and I know that it has food on it.

"I told you to not cook for me." I tell Mike.

"I missed you too, Eloise."

"I missed you more." I hug him tightly.

"So I am nobody's favorite sister. Okay." Ella tells us jokingly.

"Shut up. I see you more often than Mike."

"That is correct."

"Shut up you two. You treat me like that because I am the middle child."

"You know that it isn't true." Mike says to her with a serious tone. As he grows up he becomes more and more serious and I don't like it.