Chapter 11

READ 10 BEFORE THAT

Also, i am writing a new fanfic. It is named Pleasing. Give it some love. 

Huge chapter ahead, please enjoy <3

Songs that you can play while reading: 

-Somewhere over the rainbow -Judy Garland 

-Who is she- I MONSTER

-Season of the witch-Lana del Rey

-Treat people with kindness -Harry Styles

-Satellite- Harry Styles 

-How are you true- Cage the Elephant

-Apocalypse- Cigarettes after sex 

-Tenerife sea- Ed Sheeran 

-I like me better- Lauv

(you can guess the theme now lol)

Harryween

I didn't expect to see myself dressed like that. But let's take it from the start. Harry and I are like the old times. He really is one of the jealous type. But, we found a way to communicate. We talk everyday, for a little less than an hour. Harry sleeps a lot while he is on tour and i don't want him to change that habit so he can talk to me more. 

It's October now. The weather is chilly, the leaves are falling down and it is raining a lot. It is my season. I love autumn from the bottom of my heart.  But i have to leave London for 5 days. 

My sister and I are flying out to the States again. We have never done that many trips together but we really don't care. We can afford that and i am really happy for that. We both worked so much to be where we are now and doing all this traveling isn't hurting our bank accounts. Ella is coming with me once again and i am really happy for that. I am so excited for Halloween, and as Harry like to call it Harryween. 

The airport is full of people traveling. A lot of young girls are near us and i can hear them talking about Harry's event and how Harry was a cute Dorothy yesterday. He facetimed me when he was ready and i was in awe when i saw him all dressed up. 

"Eloise, are you okay?" He asks me while looking concerned at the camera.

"Yes, I am. You are so pretty Harry." 

"Thank you darling. This is the reason why i wanted you to be here tonight. I know how much you love the wizard of oz and i hoped you see me dressed as your favorite character." 

"Hey, you will make me cry and the concert hasn't even started yet."

"You will watch it?" He asks surprised. 

"Of course i will. "

"I have another surprise for you. I will dedicate one song to you, but i won't say your name." 

"Harry, i will cry and you won't be here to make me stop." 

"Shut up, you won't. Now, i will show you Mitch as Zeke." He said and starts laughing at the thought of his best friend dressed as cowardly lion. 

But it didn't stop there. When he went on stage everything went on as a casual concert. Until he decided to sing Somewhere over the rainbow. He knows how this song helps me, even know. My childhood wasn't a good one and even though i haven't told him all the details about the emotionally abusive parents i decided to tell him how this song gave me hope. The only hope that i wanted to have. It helped me see above the problems. It helped to believe that I could actually fly. Maybe not truly and practically but emotionally. Whenever i hear it, i think about the little helpless Eloise and Ella and Mike and how they are the winners now. They flew away and went somewhere over the rainbow. They dared to dream and those dreams really did come true.