Chapter 14

Harry's last concert was amazing. The energy both from him and the crowd was on another level last night. We had a dinner with the rest of the band, some friends and Gemma yesterday night. When we went home all of us went straight to our bedrooms, we were too tired to chat a little more. I'm not used about the time just yet and Gemma and I really struggling. And she did it all of that for two days. So we all went to our rooms with the excuse that we wanted to sleep. That led Harry to come to my bedroom a little later to kiss me goodnight. We didn't sleep together just because Harry is still in that state of doing things right. 

So, his thought of right is the reason why i am getting ready to have a dinner date. We aren't be able to go out because paparazzi are fearless these days and his fans are literally everywhere. We think that the best idea to have a lovely time is to stay in the house. This house is a house that i want to stay at. I decided to wear the read dress i wore in Paris. I had an amazing time then and i am sure that i will have an amazing time now. I suggested to just stay in our pajamas but he insisted to get ready as we are going in a restaurant. 

I am wearing my red dress and i have put my hair in a high ponytail. I am wearing a little make up and just red lipstick. I don't want to be too much, especially if all of that is going to last for a couple of hours. 

I am going downstairs just to see Harry wearing black pants and a white shirt waiting for me with a bouquet of roses on his hands. When did he go outside? 

"You look wonderful, dearest Eloise."

"You don't look bad yourself." 

"These are for you. If we were going on a normal date, I would have bought you flowers. So here you go."

"Thank you. They are wonderful. And this is a normal date."

"It isn't." He says sad enough for me to pout. 

"We are the ones who define normalcy. And for me that is normal. So what is one the menu?" I ask him as i take his hand in mine and guide him towards the kitchen. The table has sushi on it and i am really happy for this food choice. 

"I hope you eat sushi darling." 

"I do, i have written about it." 

"What?" 

"I told you once to write music for a sushi restaurant. I did take my own advice and there is a little prose about sushi. Nothing special."

"On our next date we are going to talk about the book. I didn't have the time to read it."

"I know, don't worry. Take your time. It is for the best. It can become too much, i think."

"You think? I read the first poem and i want an apology for making me cry." 

"Only the first chapter is sad. The other four are really optimistic. So unusual of me." 

"What made you change the way of thinking?"

"I met a special someone one night at a bridge and he made me change the way i am feeling. I am not that blue anymore." 

"You are making me blush." 

"You aren't the only flirt here mister."

"I know." He whispers and then proceeds to eat a little more of his food. 

"How was the rest of the tour?"

"Good, it would be better if you were here."

"I wish i could be. But the book had to be finished and my house was calling my name."

"I am really excited to show you my London home."

"Am i going to see Harry's home?"

"Yes, once we are in London. Jagger will be on it. I really miss him. Facetime isn't enough and i think that he forgot me. I really hate that i had to leave him alone for all of this time."