Chapter 10

I'm sick so give this chapter a little love❤️

Harry never called me. I am back to London now and i haven't talked to him since Las Vegas. I am really upset about this. He isn't reply to my texts and he doesn't answer the phone. I called so many times.

I feel heartbroken. Nothing happened. But, here I am feeling blue once again. It was like Harry forgot about me, he forgot that I exist. I don't even care about my feelings right now, I just want my best friend back. I want the time that we had in that little town back. I want Harry to treat me the same again.

It's strange how feelings change by the way. I will not talk about Harry and the ghosting that is happening right now. I talk about my feelings. I never thought that I will fall for him. I write for him, I dream of him, i think of him and I hope that one day he will see himself the way I see him.

I see him as the light. He is like the Apollo, the greek god. He is caring the light, he is the light. I don't want to connect him with something that I love so deeply for years now but I do.

I walk to the park near my house. The weather is chilly and I really enjoy the scenery. Autumn is here and I'm ready for the cold nights to come and drink hot chocolate and wear my knitted sweater with big fluffy scarfs. The park has a few people. Mostly parents with little kids and people walking their dogs. Everyone is minding their own business and I am more than happy that nobody is looking at me.

When I was in America a few people recognized me. Some articles were written about me and all I could think is that I don't want to go out ever again. But, as Stephan said I am paying the price of my talent. I can't even imagine how people like Harry do that all the time. The articles were saying that I have a secret relationship in the states and that's why I was seen there. Others said that my book, the life of the sun, made it and it will eventually be a movie and I was there for the shootings. My instagram was blowing. Everyone was happy that I was moving around. They thought that something big is coming. I even posted a photo dump from my trip. Harry was in it. I congratulated him in the caption with something funny and witty and no one found out that we are actually friends. Or we were. I don't know the state of our friendship right now.

I can feel the music to my soul. I've been listeng to a lot of music lately. It really helps me relax and feel at peace. I write listening to it. I always write listening to classical music but now I find comfort in the indie musical world.

I hear a known barking near me. I think that it was my idea and I keep walking. There is no way my boy Jagger will be here. The barking doesn't stop and then I hear a voice shouting the dog's name. My boy is in that park.

I see a beautiful woman walking towards me with Jagger leading the way. She has a bright smile and beautiful long hair. She is wearing a Treat People with kindness sweater and I know who she is. She is Harry's sister.

"Sorry Miss. He went crazy when he saw you." I look at her and remove my sunglasses. Her face changes but she immediately acts like she isn't surprised at all. It is clear that we know each other.

"Don't worry," I say to her before I kneel to the dog's height. "Hello, little boy. I missed you so so much."

"I'm Gemma." She gives me her hand.

"I'm Eloise. Nice to meet you. I've heard so many things about you"

"It's a pleasure to meet you, even under these circumstances." she says and looks around. Neither of us imagined meeting each other so casually.

"How is my little boy Jagger?" I asks her as I pet the dog, who is crying from happiness after seeing me making my heart beating faster and my eyes watering.