Epilogue 1

"I do." The words I was afraid to say but I will eventually do. The words that I was afraid that I would never say but I will do. I am a married woman now. I have a husband that i love and he loves me. We respect each other and we are stronger than ever when we are together. We are unstoppable. But let's take it from the start. 

Harry asked me to marry him a while ago and we started planning after New Year's. We had so many ideas of where the wedding should be held. At first we thought to get married somewhere in Greece because we loved it. Then Harry suggested Italy because he loves that country. But it isn't that special to me. We have a place though that is perfect for both us. The town we met is the perfect place. 

We called the venue that the town has and we booked it for our wedding under Harry's name. They had to sign an NDA, though, so they won't leak the date to the public. They are happy that they are about tο host the biggest wedding of this year. We decided to do it on early August, the date we first met. We wanted to do it in October but we don't want to wait that long. 

Ella, Gemma and I started looking for a wedding dress really early. Lambert joined our team sooner than expected and he asked me how I wanted it to be and he would have Harris Reed to design and make it. I told him about everything I want. I plan to get married just once and I won't waste it. It is going to be perfect. 

Lambert decided how Harry's suit will be based on my dress. He helped me the most of them all. Lambert helped Harry and I choose the flowers, the decoration and the dresses the bridesmaids will wear. He even helped us to organize the after party. I bet he is more excited about the wedding than both Harry and I. 

The wedding is today. I am with my hairdresser and make up artist from the morning. We are currently to the house I lived two summers ago and we try to be ready on time. Ella and Mike is here as well as Harry Lambert. He said that Harry is ready already and he rushed here to help me get dressed and give me a last gift Harry had for me. Lloyd is here all day and he tries to snap the perfect pictures for our wedding album. Anthony is with Harry and he tries to do the same job. 

"Are you ready get dressed, sweet Eloise?" Lambert asks me and I nod. He helps me get dressed and I nod smiling. I can't stop smiling today. The dress is more beautiful than I have imagined and I can't wait for Harry to see it. 

"You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, darling

"You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, darling. Harry is going to lose the mind that he has left." Lambert says and my siblings nod. 

"Why are you crying?" I ask my siblings. Mike looks at me and tries to wipe his tears. Ella, on the other hand, is crying even harder. 

"I can't believe that you are getting married. I love you, Eloise." 

"Stop crying, you are going to make me cry." I tell both of them and they just nod, not stopping at all. "Ella, do you wanna have red eyes to all of the photos?" she shakes her head and just tries to wipe away all of her tears.