Chapter 26

Make sure to vote and comment

I travel alone today. I'm going back to America. Harry should have kept his own advice and never go back there. I didn't want to leave my house today but I had too. It's going to be a big event for Harry and I want to be there for him. Harry travelled alone a week ago so he can rehearse properly with everyone. He was so excited for everything. He calls me 4 times a day to tell me about how his day is and how excited he is to perform As it was for the first time ever. He is even more excited for me to see the whole performance. 

It's the first time I'm going at Coachella. I called Harry Lambert the other night crying about the fact that i don't have anything appropriate to wear. He helped me so much and now I have two outfits, one for each week Harry is performing. Although, Harry L. didn't say a word to me about what Harry is going to wear. I know that is going to be something fun and extravagant. He is a fashion icon, after all. 

I love Harry so much, I'm so proud of him and how much his work is paying off. As It Was has become number one in almost every country. Harry couldn't believe how much people love it. Everyone is listening to it, everywhere i go I listen to it. The other day I went to the market with Jagger and the song was on the radio. I called Harry immediately and he laughed when he heard his voice and how happy I sounded. I can't believe that this man is so famous and so humble all at once. 

My flight was good, nothing weird happened. I was all alone so it was the perfect time to think of some things to write on my book. I like to have a few things planned so I don't get to stress so easily. I wrote a full chapter as well.

Now, I walk out of the airport. I know that Harry's waiting for me at the parking lot. Everyone here is on a hurry and I can understand that Harry is going to be on his L.A mood too. He likes to call it that, because L.A to him is just work. I look around and I see Harry's car so I walk quick there. Harry's driver, Josh, helps me and I hop in the car. 

"Hello, my dearest. I missed you." I heard Harry's voice and he hugs me before I could say a word. His driver starts to drive away of the airport to the busy roads. 

"I missed you too, so much. I'm so glad I'm here." I answer and he proceeds to kiss me without caring about the other man who is in the car with us. 

"I love you. I'm so happy that you are going to hear me live again." 

I look at him and I couldn't help it but smile. "I've seen you live before but I'll always be excited like it is the first time." 

He hugs me again and I feel him breathe deeply. "We are going straight to the place we are going to stay this weekend." He announces. "You can sleep while Josh is driving. I know that you are tired."

I slept so well for those two hours knowing that the hand I'm holding is Harry's. In the last months, I realised that both of us have physical touch as love language. We always want to be near each other or holding hands or cuddling. We are so clingy on each other. I only woke up when we arrived at the house Jeff has rented for Harry and the Love band. Everyone will be here on the afternoon so we have the whole house to ourselves for a few hours.

"Now, little miss I missed you. So I think it is time to show you how much I want you." My boyfriend tells me and I giggle as he takes my hand and guide me to the main bedroom, that I assume it is ours for these two weekends. Harry proceeds to kiss me and take my clothes. His movements are soft, like always and his lips don't leave mine. "I wanted to take that shirt off as soon as I saw you walk out of that damn airport." 

"Take it off then." I tell him and he does as I say. I can't understand his obsession with tank tops.

He smiles when I see my bear breast. "Naughty girl, you didn't wear a bra on the whole flight, huh?"