Day 3

Gio's note: Sorry I know I haven't uploaded but I was really busy! :/ anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter :)

**********

Day 3

I was up in my room; I could hear voices down in the living room. I knew one was my father but the second voice was barely audible. I didn’t have to know what was going on; I knew my father was infuriated. The voices were starting to get louder, the argument was about to explode. The curiosity got the better of me so I opened my door and quietly made my way to the stairs. I didn’t dare to go down, I knew better. I was about to go back to my room when something caught my attention.

“I need to speak to Victoria immediately.”

“I don’t care what you need; you have to get out of my house NOW before I call the police over.”

“Don’t make me scream her name in order to get her attention.”

“Don’t forget who I am and that I can ruin your life in a second. Now get out!”

“VICTORIA!! VICTORIA!!!”

I soon as he screamed my name I realized who it was. Dominic. He has never come to my house; I always thought he would confront my father about the abuse. What was he doing here?

I quickly ran down the stairs not caring that I only had shorts and a spaghetti undershirt. I saw my father opening the door and pushing Dominic out the door. I could see the rage my father was in, and I could tell the beating I would get for this later. I saw Dominic full with rage, he was about to get into his car.

“DOMINIC!” I yelled out.

I saw my father and Dominic’s head turns towards me. I saw the anger ready to explode in my father’s eyes. For the first time, I didn’t care if he was mad; I was focused on Dominic. I soon as my mind processed how Dominic looked, my feet stood still.  

Dominic’s face was all bruised up. His eye was swollen and his lip was cut. He had never looked so terrible before. I quickly walked past my father and went straight to Dominic.

“VICTORIA COME BACK HERE!” My father yelled after me, which I paid no attention to.

Dominic didn’t even give me time to ask what happened to him, he held me in a strong embrace. I awkwardly hugged him back, he had never hugged me with such intensity before. It worried me to see him like this.

“We need to talk Victoria” He said in a calm voice. I nodded in response.

“Let me put some jeans on, wait for me out here. I’ll be back real quick.”

I walked back towards the house where my father’s eyes were piercing right through me.

“I’ll be back in an hour or two” I told him as I walked up the stairs.