Day 23

***Sorry for any mistakes***

Day 23

*********

Victoria’s POV

*********

I sit with my legs crossed on the couch, stretching my neck. I pull my hair in a loose bun and think about last night’s events. I decided to spend the night simply because I didn’t want to go back with my parents; the sudden thought of it sent shivers down my back; because in reality I had no idea who those people were.

“Good morning” I hear Sebastian’s sweet voice say behind me.

I lift my head and turn around, “Good morning” I say in monotone, which I didn’t mean to happen. He’s taken aback, and forces a smile; he goes towards the kitchen where I hear him start preparing coffee.  I stay frozen on the couch, not knowing whether I should move or not.

 “I’m sorry if I scared you last night. All those things I said, it must have sounded insane. I did a lot of thinking and realized I was wrong of doing it.”

“Took you long enough” I say.

“I’m on my way to remove the statement and clear all charges”

I nod, “Good”.

He sighs and walks towards the door, leaving me numb.

**********

Charlot’s POV

**********

I sat across John’s desk waiting for him to come back. He was busy at some meeting, so I decided to waste my time wisely. I applied concealer on my bruise, that thankfully it’s not as noticeable. I trace the faint bruise over with my fingers and silently yearn for a different life.

“Oh, you’re here.” I hear his deep voice say.

John enters the office and walks towards his desk. He opens his laptop and looks at me blankly.

“What do you want?” I hear his arrogance spill through his words.

“I’m not your punching bag, John” I state forcefully.

He laughs, “Oh sorry, did I hurt your feelings?”

“Stop acting like that. I’m sick and tired of your damn attitude. You weren’t always like this.” I say angrily, “what have you become?”