Day 22

***Sorry for any mistakes***

Day 22

**********

Victoria’s POV

**********

“You can’t go to work” I plead once again to Sebastian.

“I have to Victoria. I need to keep my mind busy.”

“You have to rest, Sebastian you are still hurt!”

I walk towards him and place my hand on his cheek. I look deeply into his eyes and lean in for a kiss. Our lips move in sync, filling our bodies with emotions we didn’t even know we had. I feel my heart go in flames with the intensity of the kiss. I pull away and lean my head on his chest, listening to his uneven breathing rhythm.

“Please.” I say catching my breath, “stay home” I whisper.

I feel his chest fall into normal rhythm, “You’ve got me whipped.” He says smiling.  

I giggle, “Is that a yes?” I ask innocently.

“Absolutely” He says. I flash my smile of victory, “but, I have to finish a report on my laptop.”

I sigh knowing that a compromise must be reached, “Fine.”

“Thank you, beautiful.” He says as he leans down to kiss me once again.

“I’m gonna go shower, then I’ll cook something”

“Hm” he says teasing me with his lips, “How about you go shower, and I’ll do the cooking”

“Sounds good to me” I smile.

*****

I run my fingers through my wet hair and make a fishtail braid. I stare into the mirror as I smell wonderful flavors in the air. I tie my hair and push it off my shoulders; I apply a light layer of makeup. I stare deeply into the reflection of my eyes. Today will be the day I come clean with Sebastian. I will make sure my statement gets removed and clear Dominic’s name.

I stood up and headed towards the kitchen, following the amazing scent in the air.

“Smells exquisite” I say stepping into the kitchen.

“Of course it does, I’m the one who’s cooking it” He says proudly.

I laugh, “Hey, what are you trying to say about my cooking?” I ask playfully.

“No comment” He teases.

I laugh and pull myself up on the counter, “I’ll keep that in mind for next time”