Day 25

***Sorry for any mistakes***

Day 25

**********

Victoria’s POV

**********

I stormed out. I didn’t even give them the chance to explain, I ran out the door; I heard them call out my name, telling me to stop but I couldn’t. I didn’t want to be anywhere near those people. I did the one thing I swore not to do; I took flight instead of fight. I forced myself to not believe them.

It’s a lie. I repeated over and over in my mind, it had to be.

After last night, I didn’t want to see anyone so I went to the most expensive hotel and paid with my mother’s card. I had gotten the fanciest suite and made myself go to sleep. Though, I completely failed at that.

I got out of the bed and combed my hair. I walked over to the overly, exaggerated dresser in the room and got my phone. I had miscalls from my mother, Dominic, and Sebastian. I sent out a text to all three.

“I’m fine. Just need to be alone.”

I sighed and threw my phone onto the bed. I needed to get some clothes so I can shower and change.  I looked around the suite, it was amazingly huge. It had a small space for a mini kitchen and a small lounging area that was set beautifully. Ironic, how this one room felt homier than my house. I walked towards the small kitchen area and prepared myself coffee; I waited a few minutes then walked over to the large couch and sat down.

I sipped a little bit of coffee and turned my head towards the door where I saw something laying in front of the door. Confused, I placed my coffee on the small island table and walked over to the door and saw the letter.

Day 25

It’s true, my broken princess.

                                    -Cole

My heart stopped beating, my breathing was cut short. The letter fell to the floor and I placed my hand on my chest. My mother and John had told the truth, for once in their life, they said the truth. I tear rolled down my cheek, why did they have to be right in this occasion? My breathing was becoming more uncontrollable, when I realized the horrid truth.

Cole was my father.

A shiver ran down my spine, how does he always know where I’m at? He can’t possibly follow me everywhere I go, can he? Most importantly, how did he even know that they told me he was my father? I frowned; there was only one explanation for this.

*****

“Did you finally come to terms that Cole is your father, or are you here to tell us that we’re lying?” John said irritated.

My mother and John sat across from me I a local coffee shop.

“John” My mother gave him a stern look.

“I know it’s true, Cole is my father.”

“Ah, then why did you want to talk to us so badly then?” John asked.

“I received a letter from him today” I placed the crumbled letter on the table. My mother was reaching out for it but John snatched it away.

He read it and frowned, “So what?”

My mother looked over and read the small line, her eyes held something I’ve never seen before in her. I angled my head and stared at her, “You loved him, didn’t you?” I asked.