Day 11

Gio's Note: Heey :) Sorry for the wait guys! I ust wanted to thank everyone that has supported The Letter :D I have received amazing banners! KEEP THEM COMING! :p Sorry for any grammar mistakes in this chapter :P

*********

Day 11

The smell of bacon and pancakes fills the kitchen as I flip the final pancake and let it finish cooking. I stand on the side, holding the spatula and staring off into thought. Cole comes into mind, making me shiver; my heart beats faster as I think whether I should stay here or not. Different options come into mind, I contemplate if I should stay with Dominic and Tony; but I would probably just be in the way. I bet Tony's mom would refuse to let me stay at her house, especially with two guys staying as well.

"Whoa, don't burn the pancake." Sebastian teases as he walks into the kitchen, "Good morning beautiful"

I jumped in surprise and quickly place the pancake on the plate beside the stove.

"Good morning" I blush as I realize he called me beautiful, "Sorry, I zoned out and totally forgot about the pancake." I say laughing.

"How are you today?" He asks worried.

His eyes look into mine, looking concerned about me; he's been giving that look to me lately and I hated it. The last thing I needed was for someone to pity me and think I was weak. I forced myself to look away, and placed two plates on the table. I hummed a song as I served two pancakes and some bacon strips on the side. I heard him sigh as he went to the refrigerator; he pulled out the orange juice and served some in two cups.

"I'm fine" I say it in an irritated voice.

We ate in awkward silence, for a few minutes.

Sebastian sighs, "I don't understand why you do this." He says while his eyes stare right at me, looking for any sign of emotion from my part.

I glance at him, "Do what?" I say confused as I eat a piece of bacon.

"One moment you're happy, and the next, you don't want to deal with any living soul." He says.

I look down at my plate, embarrassed on how I was acting in front of Sebastian, "I'm sorry, I'm just very confused about many things. I'm still taking everything in; the whole marrying you and the situation with my father. It's all very time consuming in my head."

"I'm so sorry, I'm being inconsiderate; of course you don't want to marry me, especially when you're in love with Dominic." He says with a forced small smile, as soon as he says that I want to tell him that I don't have any feelings for Dominic, but he interrupts me, "I spoke to both your father and mine this morning" He says serious now, "You have the option of either staying here or at your house until the wedding, which is in 19 days." He states worried of my reaction.

I stand up and stumble backwards, "19 days?" I ask.

He stands up, slowly nods his head and takes a step towards me, "I know it's right around the corner but the sooner you're out of that house the better. I can't wait any longer, what if your dad hits you again?"